Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buh Bye Trish...
LMAO

Israel is donating the medicine.  Other companies are stepping up production. 

The patients need it now.  We won’t run out.

And it works!  

Notice it is the blue states with the problem.

Imagine if everyone supported Trump in his January travel ban.  

Look at the NYC health commissioner, Schumer, DeBlozo, etc that attacked Trump and told people not to change habits. 

Oh shit, never mind, I stand corrected.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Oh shit, never mind, I stand corrected.
You don’t give a shit about the truth.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mylan-ramps-u-manufacturing-hydroxychloroquine-192500713.html

https://atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/israel-firm-to-donate-potential-covid-19-treatment/

The left doesn’t want this drug to work.  Just fucking odd. 

Yeah I'll read about it, that's the ticket.  Dream it you can do it, next phase.

Yeah I'll read about it, that's the ticket.  Dream it you can do it, next phase.
People are dying.  And there is evidence this drug works.  Here and abroad.

Are you saying we shouldn’t give this drug to people dying?  Because you know the manufacturing can’t work?

Haha.  It is political for you.  And it is sick shit.

Go fucking look at Obama and his viruses. 

Many more deaths and infections.  

We were discussing the agility of the American manufacturing, get your shit together and quit posting in such a high pitched oscillating tone.

Get a grip man?

We were discussing the agility of the American manufacturing, get your shit together and quit posting in such a high pitched oscillating tone.

Get a grip man?
I said domestic production and Israel (and another country) were producing this medicine in response to this gem:

“Well about the folks with Lupus, Arthritis and malaria, that production and inventory has been set up for?   What if the effect is only the same as placebo, another oh well it was worth the try?”

Would you prefer people die?

What domestic production?
Or folk die and more die and suffer.  What's your friking point, mine was American manufacturing is not built to be agile in productivity.  My standard homily is, capability is not what makes you money productivity does, we are in business to make money.  Productivity is dollars per unit, tell me we do that with on shore production rates at 25.75 an hour, insurance and benefits not included, compare that to offshore rates.  My other sermon is about change isn't required, survival isn't mandatory, usually save that for MAGA Sunday.
American manufacturing went to shit when they started  2 year MBA's for engineers.  Give an engineer the math of a spreadsheet, the ethics of a business degree and a powerpoint presentation, wtf could go wrong. 

Good gravy it is always some over the top anti-left conspiracy theory with some of you.

There has yet to be a conclusive study on this. We all want to end this. To have something to ease people’s suffering. To get out of our homes. What we don’t want is for people to stop following measures to prevent the rapid spread of it because they believe there is something that will stop it (which this doesn’t do even with the best of hopes).

I can tell you as a leftist with kids I would certainly welcome anything right now. Because my george soros paycheck isn’t cutting it!

http://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20200329-french-expert-says-second-study-shows-malaria-drug-helps-fight-coronavirus

Haha What domestic production?  I provided the link for you.  So you laughed at it ... I will cut and paste a portion for you.  

Mylan Ramps Up U.S. Manufacturing of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets to Meet Potential COVID-19 Patient Needs
PR NewswireMarch 19, 2020, 3:25 PM EDT
HERTFORDSHIRE, England and PITTSBURGH, March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ: MYL) today announced its continued commitment to do its part in support of public health needs amidst the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The company continues to focus its efforts on protecting our employees, producing critically needed medications, and turning our scientific and operational expertise towards identifying additional ways we may be able to assist in the massive prevention, diagnosis and treatment efforts needed to counter the spread of COVID-19.
For example, in the immediate term, Mylan has restarted production of hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets at its West Virginia manufacturing facility in the U.S. to meet the potential for increased demand resulting from potential effectiveness of the product in treating COVID-19. Mylan's hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of malaria, lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis. Although the product is not currently approved for use in the treatment of COVID-19, it is listed by the World Health Organization as a drug under investigation for efficacy against the coronavirus[1]. The company is also taking steps to initiate production of this product outside the U.S. in the coming weeks. We look forward to working with governments and health authorities globally to ensure patient access to this medicine as and where needed.
Mylan expects to be in a position to begin supplying product by mid-April, and with the active pharmaceutical ingredient that we currently have available, will be able to ramp up manufacturing to provide 50 million tablets to potentially treat a total of more than 1.5 million patients. The potential use of this medicine for COVID-19 related treatment is pending additional FDA and other regulatory body guidance.