Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9" Is The Threshold
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Wetlander losing some players? C'mon. 
What...  we just ignore the fact that he didn't play well this season?  Russell Wilson played well at NC State and then went to Wisconsin with a brand new coaching staff and teammates.  He had an amazing season where they went to the Rose Bowl.  Those things certainly didn't affect him.

I mean Love might be good, but all I'm saying is I'm not sold on him.  There are a lot of things to like, but he definitely has bust potential.  I wouldn't feel comfortable taking him in the first round.  He looks like a Day 2 pick to me.

There's a reason Wilson is one of the highest paid QBs. Not everyone can overcome a completely retooled O, new HC, and new OC. 

I'd say you get a truer picture of what Love is capable of by looking at 18 than 19. 

[Image: 90lffh2p1dkz.jpg]

B) 

Fromm has TINY hands....that will not help him at all in the Draft. Good luck throwing a football outside in Green Bay and Chicago in December.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Fromm has TINY hands....that will not help him at all in the Draft. Good luck throwing a football outside in Green Bay and Chicago in December.
On the plus side, his cock must seem huge when he shakes hands with the pope...

167. #LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Height: 5-7 2/8
Weight: 207
Hand: 9 5/8
Arm: 29
Wingspan: 70 5/8

Can he tie his own shoes?