Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Guy REALLY Didn't Like The Halftime Show
I too want to join the suit---they didn't provide a disclaimer and I forgot to blink(might have suffered permanent damage.)

[Image: tq7dtay3g006.jpg]

Quote: @"ap88ap28" said:
Many years ago they had the Sonny and Cher show, My dad would say i can't believe they let her wear those skimpy shows on TV. But the next week he was alaways back saying it agaiin
Just like I'm absolutely certain my dad watch Laugh In because it was hilarious. He would say the same about thing about the bikinis and stuff. However he never missed it either.
For the record it was pretty funny and edgy stuff.

I remember my folks howling at Love American Style...pretty racy for its day too. 

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"comet52" said:
Looking up 50 year old JLo's crotch traumatized me too.  I'm joining this guy's lawsuit. B)
She could pass for 35. We were stunned. The sexiest 50 year old I've ever seen.
This beautiful thing is going to be 48 years old this year:

[Image: 636513555318808263-XXX-SAG2016-DM486-DCB...&auto=webp]

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
THATS IT........Thanks Ralphie..LOL
Ahhh Mel Brooks.
Remember how funny things used to be before we had to stop and think if it's appropriate to be funny.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"ap88ap28" said:
Many years ago they had the Sonny and Cher show, My dad would say i can't believe they let her wear those skimpy shows on TV. But the next week he was alaways back saying it agaiin
Just like I'm absolutely certain my dad watch Laugh In because it was hilarious. He would say the same about thing about the bikinis and stuff. However he never missed it either.
For the record it was pretty funny and edgy stuff.
Laugh In was great. Very Interesting

[Image: gettyimages-1203650319.jpg?itok=YpBIj7Lx]

[Image: gettyimages-1203661026.jpg?itok=wFXMtZ8x]

I feel like these are more representative of what people aren't stoked about.  It's more about the stripper pole and pile of writhing people than an outfit.