Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The 3 Other Casual NBA Fans On The Board
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Wow, talk about gutting a team and doing it literally overnight!

Crazy, hard to even fathom.

I applaud Rosas for flushing the turds...
I agree on some of those guys, but I like Covington and Gorgui,  they played hard at both ends of the floor.   Wiggins could score but he was such a diva and was often a huge liability on the court both defensively as well as offensively.   I will be curious to see how they handle Lil Flip in light of having his team shredded half way through the season.

I liked Covington a lot too, but definitely not a fan of Dieng and his contract. His contract is the 74th best this year and his Real Plus Minus is 144th in the NBA...we are in rebuild mode and dumping bad contracts is what you need to do. Plus, Rosas has made it very clear that he will try to be very aggressive in FA. Whether or not they sign anyone big is something we will have to wait and see.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Now Rosas just needs to figure out how to get Devin Booker to come to the Timberwolves...  him, KAT, and Russell are best bros and have wanted to play together for awhile.  This could get interesting...
Especially since they are under contract through 2022 I believe. I think that is the play they are going for. Having Dlo and Booker will be fun to watch with Towns. Now, only if Towns had KG's mentality...  

Quote: @Canthony said:
@Wetlander said:
Now Rosas just needs to figure out how to get Devin Booker to come to the Timberwolves...  him, KAT, and Russell are best bros and have wanted to play together for awhile.  This could get interesting...
Especially since they are under contract through 2022 I believe. I think that is the play they are going for. Having Dlo and Booker will be fun to watch with Towns. Now, only if Towns had KG's mentality...  
I agree on Towns,  he is lacking in the fierceness category.  KG was a little over the top in his talk,  but the intensity he played with was right up there with MJ and Kobe, when he was at his best.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@Wetlander said:
I agree on Towns,  he is lacking in the fierceness category.  KG was a little over the top in his talk,  but the intensity he played with was right up there with MJ and Kobe, when he was at his best.
He just had that determination and want to win. That fire. Not too many are made like KG. I would agree on the intensity comparison. 

The Bucks are the third team to have ten or more 20+ point road wins...the first two won NBA titles...

And Lucy places the ball...

Bucks clinched a playoff birth...wonder if they have a kicker who hasn't missed a kick too...

Bucks are crazy good this year. Giannis has been that team since they drafted him. It would be weird seeing him go after he won a championship, which I believe they have as good a chance as any this year.