Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ot: Black Mamba, daughter and others die in helicopter crash..

I’m legitimately depressed right now, I don’t even know Kobe but that man was a competitor and nobody was going to outwork him! His drive influenced not only basketball players not only professional athletes but every fucking person!! #LongLiveKobe

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@ Tonight's LA Grammy's...where the MeToo! movement meets Kobe's credible rape allegations.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryan...sault_case

My guess is one Colorado gal not that upset.  

Not the time or place for reminders of his failures as a human.  I wont mourn the guy eitehr, but for some he was somebody they admired, and an internet thread are as close to a memorial service as they will get and you essentially just walked into the funeral parlor and shit in the coffin.

As for some of the responses .... understandably upset,  but some are disgusting and completely unacceptable and have no place on this board.  

Mamba mentality that he established is a real thing, its inspired others in many walks of life. A real tragedy and that includes the others killed in that crash.....and when you see the crash site, that copter hit down HARD. Just horrible.

To smear the memory of a man less than 24 hours since his passing says more about you than the man you attack.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Mamba mentality that he established is a real thing, its inspired others in many walks of life. A real tragedy and that includes the others killed in that crash.....and when you see the crash site, that copter hit down HARD. Just horrible.
I was thinking fog had everything to do with this...But the handful of witnesses said the copter was coming down at a very high rate of speed. 

Just a tragedy. All the $$ in the world can't make up for losing children, spouses, friends, loved ones....