Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brownies meeting w/Stefanski today...
so the niner DC will be motivated tomorrow to show the browns he is better than stefanksi.

[Image: MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg]
This is an important detail for today’s interview for #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels with the #Browns
[Image: NFL_Clubs_2019_2020_Emojis_ClevelandBrowns.png]
: His wife Laura is on the trip. It is possible, if all goes well, Cleveland could close it out today. All the pieces are in place as a big decision looms for the #Browns
[Image: NFL_Clubs_2019_2020_Emojis_ClevelandBrowns.png]

There is no way Stefanski could be 100% focused on the game this week.  Total BS.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
so the niner DC will be motivated tomorrow to show the browns he is better than stefanksi.
And vice versa perhaps. I find it fascinating that Stefanski is going after the same job again.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
And vice versa perhaps. I find it fascinating that Stefanski is going after the same job again.
He was interviewing.  Doesn't really mean he was going after it.  Lots of reasons to interview when you are called.

Quote: @JR44 said:
There is no way Stefanski could be 100% focused on the game this week.  Total BS.  
For better or for worse, that might mean that Kubiak has a bigger-than-usual impact on the game plan.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I think these guys have a lot of the work done up front regarding the interview process. It's still a distraction, but I don't think as bad as a time suck as we think.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
He was interviewing.  Doesn't really mean he was going after it.  Lots of reasons to interview when you are called.

Ok going through the process, however you want to word it.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Don't want to get a reputation of playing too hard to get on your first go round.  Don't burn bridges in front of you.

Maybe Cleveland is trying to correct a mistake.