Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts game thread
Yeah I know @JimmyinSD the first half was brutal. But to be able to dig deep and chip away was amazing. Yes they shot themselves in the foot and dug the hole but they got themselves out. The fake punt sucked and Gilmore is a POS. Losing 2 legit tds pissed me off. The adjustments at half time were key. And of course a first year head coach is going to have issues sometimes, that's just the way it is. He has to learn from them. Donatell has issues too but Kendricks said in post-game about the second half we just need to hold them and the Colts had 8 field goals so there is that. And Pat Pete said all they need is 5 tds lol.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am glad they won,  and that comeback was epic and I will never forgetting being at that game,  but honestly I thought it was pretty pathetic for a 10-3 team looking to lock up their division to come out and spot the opposing team (that has likely already started cleaning out their lockers and making their offseason travel arrangements) 30 damn points, at home.  And as much as I was pissed st the Donatels D,  the wonder kids decision making and  O was just as culpable for that pathetic first half.
That's where I'm at. Very happy for the fortitude shown and the win, but if we are supposed to be one of the elite teams in the league (by record) then how are we spotting Matt Ryan and an awful Colts team a 33-0 lead in our building with the division crown on the line? We've just had stretches this year where we've looked really, really bad despite our record and that still has to be a concern going forward. We don't know what we are getting from week to week even this late in the season. Certainly would like to see some consistency 

So, I saw the first half and had to go the funeral home to plan a funeral during the second half. I actually thought it was fitting to go plan a funeral after that half. Then I get back after the game ends and find out they won. What came to my mind? "A resurrection? I better check on the deceased."

[Image: h5ppbpd3mdv2.jpeg]

I just read this entire thread for the first time…

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/SeanBormanNFL/status...qe8a_zgFCA&s=19
Polite MN Vike fans toss paper airplanes...

Bills Mafia throw snowballs..

[Image: FkOhHFSXwAEcHtq?format=jpg&name=large]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Polite MN Vike fans toss paper airplanes...

Bills Mafia throw snowballs..

[Image: FkOhHFSXwAEcHtq?format=jpg&name=large]
Those polite Vike fans were bombing beers and waterbottles onto the field at one point.   I dont remember if it was after the 2nd scoop and score was reversed or if it was when Gilmore wasn't ejected after the obvious targeting of Jefferson.

Ah yes, the throwing bottles at the field and ref's...

For those of us old enough? That is a triggering memory. 

@VG will know exactly what I mean.