Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thielen downgraded to out
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
With Thielen out, the Hawks will put a bunch of guys in the box and double Diggs. In order to win, this will have to be a game where Cousins is able to find Bisi and his tight ends. He's been pretty good at that lately. 
Honestly, we'll need an Irv Smith Jr. coming out party to win this. 

@"KingBash" said:
We've stolen two games in a row. Games we should've lost.

Our luck will catch up with us tomorrow. There's no way we win (I have absolutely 0 faith), so it's smart to just let him rest. 
You sure live up to your name, Mr. Bash. So what about KC? Was that a game we should've won? Also, in the draft, when we wanted someone specific, we would say "NO WAY" that player would fall to us, and then that player would almost always fall. So thank you for guaranteeing the win. :-)
There is a method to the madness a little ha. For myself, it's really more about managing expectations. And I've read a lot of doom and gloom about this game, lots of it citing stats... and oftentimes that's when I'm the most surprised. But if it turns out like I expect, I'll go to bed without thinking much about it.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
With Thielen out, the Hawks will put a bunch of guys in the box and double Diggs. In order to win, this will have to be a game where Cousins is able to find Bisi and his tight ends. He's been pretty good at that lately. 
I think that's very possible. Seattle is the 6th worst team in the NFL against tight ends.  I think Irv and Rudy could have nice games. It's all about Cousins though. If he comes out flat and if Reiff can't keep a banged up Clowney at bay, this will be a very hard game to win. One interesting thing about Clowney (or maybe it's just wishful thinking) is that he has a painful core injury. I would imagine the last thing he'll want to do is all the turning and twisting required to play a zone line. I'd be somewhat surprised if he finishes the game. 

@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think that's very possible. Seattle is the 6th worst team in the NFL against tight ends.  I think Irv and Rudy could have nice games. It's all about Cousins though. If he comes out flat and if Reiff can't keep a banged up Clowney at bay, this will be a very hard game to win. One interesting thing about Clowney (or maybe it's just wishful thinking) is that he has a painful core injury. I would imagine the last thing he'll want to do is all the turning and twisting required to play a zone line. I'd be somewhat surprised if he finishes the game. 
I think Clowney spends quite a bit of time at LDE as well.  So maybe O'Neill can work him over and encourage him to watch from the sideline.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"KingBash" said:
We've stolen two games in a row. Games we should've lost.

Our luck will catch up with us tomorrow. There's no way we win (I have absolutely 0 faith), so it's smart to just let him rest. 
You sure live up to your name, Mr. Bash. So what about KC? Was that a game we should've won? Also, in the draft, when we wanted someone specific, we would say "NO WAY" that player would fall to us, and then that player would almost always fall. So thank you for guaranteeing the win. :-)
There is a method to the madness a little ha. For myself, it's really more about managing expectations. And I've read a lot of doom and gloom about this game, lots of it citing stats... and oftentimes that's when I'm the most surprised. But if it turns out like I expect, I'll go to bed without thinking much about it.
Well you be you and do whatever it takes to help you sleep. We all approach the emotional side of fandom differently. I no longer take losses like a death in the family, so there's no longer a need to suppress optimism. :-)

Alexander Hollins will be the No. 4 WR today.  I really do not remember much about him other than to think he was pretty small/skinny. Hard to believe Doctson could not beat out this guy.