Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who had the courage to watch the whole game
I did. But I think there maybe a hole worn a hole in my carpet from pacing back and forth. 

Hiccup... we did! :p 

Do people really do that? Quit watching???
Fair weather/bandwagon fans I guess.

That's odd I talk harsh, about under performing Coaches and players.
Have been accused of not being a true/real fan.
Yet I have never missed any part of a Vikings game.

I got a lot of weight work in during the game so that helped relieve stress and tension.

Quote: @holmanjp said:
Do people really do that? Quit watching???
Fair weather/bandwagon fans I guess.

That's odd I talk harsh, about under performing Coaches and players.
Have been accused of not being a true/real fan.
Yet I have never missed any part of a Vikings game.

Purple Martyr!  B) 

I did.  I think I threw up in my mouth a little though....

I didn't get home from an extended road trip until halfway through the 4th quarter. Couldn't get the game on my TV until about 3 minutes remaining. All I got to see was a total shit, show overpaid, overrated defense

Not me, first time I ever remember turning one off too.

Was at a bar & grill with my folks celebrating a belated birthday. Dad and I were sitting next to each other watching the game. Mom is a Puker fan and wasn't watching anything. 

At halftime dad says 'if they don't score early in the 2nd half are you OK if we leave'? I told him I'd just talk to Mom and only look up if something positive starts happening. 

That became our good luck charm. I'd look up at the last second, pretend I didn't see the play and have a him explain it to me.

But then I started actually watching that final Broncos drive and nearly ruined it for everyone!

I hung in there, but truth be told I was close to walking the labradors a few times...