• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven’t turned off a game in years
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
My son turned it back on lol.

Explains the current drive!

:# 
Hey he turned it on when the Vikings scored. He isn't responsible for this shit show.
Whatever the hell he is doing - don’t let him stop. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
My son turned it back on lol.

Explains the current drive!

:# 
Hey he turned it on when the Vikings scored. He isn't responsible for this shit show.
Whatever the hell he is doing - don’t let him stop. 
Thank you Kieran for turning this shit around.

Thank you Kieran!!!  Star of the game!!

LOL. I thought I was the opposite of Kieran.  I shut it off at halftime but followed the scores on my phone.  As we crept back into it, I didn’t dare watch for fear I would jinx it.  I guess that means the first half was all my fault.  Anyway, I couldn’t watch even the last minute but followed it play by play on my phone.  Holy crap!  Jayron!  
Ps can you imagine how we would have felt if they HAD scored?  That would have been completely soul destroying-with a bye to think about it and then the Seahawks in Seattle. WHEW!

turned off at half here as well.  beautiful sunny 70 degree day after 4 inches of rain yesterday.

unbelievable i missed that half Sad

yes, whew and thanks kieran!

I’ll be damned if I’ll watch em next week, tho. 

Looks like we have a bunch of fans that should turn the game off more often, If they care about wins!!!!

Game ball to Kiernan  Smile

I saw some people say they were turning it off and thought back to growing up. My mom always insisted on leaving the room in critical moments and always insisted things went better when she didn't watch... it kinda become a joke we'd laugh about during games and it always stuck with me in a funny way. Sometimes I'll turn from the set saying "I can't watch!" and then turn right back around dialed in... lol

I was in this thread when Sendejo picked off that redzone pass, so i thought i'd give AGR some crap about being lucky since he said he turned it off. We didn't do anything with the turnover so, lol... guess I didn't commit to this being a real thing!

After we scored, I hoped back in. They started driving and I saw you say your son had turned it back on VG and it hit me like a brick - "the voodoo!! it's real!" 

lol, glad you said he turned it on leading to our score - pretty cool; he brought the magic today that's for sure!

--

There was a lot said about how "emotional" last weeks win was. How "emotional" was this one? Last week was about climbing that mountain; like the end of a WWE ladder match with both contenders at the top of the ladder kicking each other while we all wait for one to fall. This game was like crawling out of a hole; like escaping a crazy plotline out of a Saw movie. Yea, we survived, but what and the heck is next for us? Is "The Game" over?

... it's probably a great time for a bye week!

Yeah turned it off at half, went to see Ford VS Ferrari, glad to turn off the phone.  Checked on the way out and damn.

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
LOL. I thought I was the opposite of Kieran.  I shut it off at halftime but followed the scores on my phone.  As we crept back into it, I didn’t dare watch for fear I would jinx it.  I guess that means the first half was all my fault.  Anyway, I couldn’t watch even the last minute but followed it play by play on my phone.  Holy crap!  Jayron!  
Ps can you imagine how we would have felt if they HAD scored?  That would have been completely soul destroying-with a bye to think about it and then the Seahawks in Seattle. WHEW!
Lol. I had the game on my phone while the tv was off. Yeah I guess the first half is on you. I am glad it all worked out.