Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Viking Great Was Changing Diapers At 50
Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
The majority of us on this forum...
The kids dont need a message board. Theyve got all that new fancy stuff. 
Punk kids today are sexting on their Google machines with their WI-FI and their Instant Grams.  They didn't earn it the way their parents and grand parents did!  Ungrateful brats!

[Image: jftsy8m8-1372847318.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q...8&fit=crop]

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
The majority of us on this forum...
The kids dont need a message board. Theyve got all that new fancy stuff. 
Punk kids today are sexting on their Google machines with their WI-FI and their Instant Grams.  They didn't earn it the way their parents and grand parents did!  Ungrateful brats!

[Image: jftsy8m8-1372847318.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q...8&fit=crop]

Funny

But just another correction.  It's Why-Fly not WI-FI.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: NCAA%20178x142%20DarkGrey_0.png]JACK YARYTE, HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS
Four-star 2020 TE Jack Yary announced Sunday night that he has de-committed from USC and decided to reopen his recruitment.Yary (6'6/249) is the son of former USC great Ron Yary, so this decision could not have been taken lightly. The four-star tight end was offered by much of the Pac-12 prior to his commitment to USC in late May, but the turmoil surrounding the USC program likely impacted Yary's decision to de-commit. USC is now down to just ten verbal commitments in its 2020 class, with four-star WR Josh Jackson the highest-rated pledge.
Actually changing them at 55! Jack was born in 2001. And his other son in 2005. Man, did he start late being a Dad!!

Yea, it reminds me of Purple Jesus.  Waiting to be a good husband and father Smile

That just sounds crazy to me, considering I was a grandfather for the first time when I was 42 yrs. old.