Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gophers Are Relevant! Huge Win!
Love seeing Antoine at the game, looked like a very proud papa!  Awesome game by JR.

Vikings who?

What a great win for the program, just amazing. It was awesome to witness and I'm not even a Gophers' fan. 

Great game and huge win. Hope the Vikes can round out the weekend.

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Love seeing Antoine at the game, looked like a very proud papa!  Awesome game by JR.
His kid is quite a player, and came up huge in that win.  Looks like the acorn didn't fall far from the tree in the Winfield family.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
9-0 for the first time since 1904. Rare air.
Yep, and did you see their 1904 schedule? In their first game they beat Twin Cities Central High 107-0. LOL. A high school. Outscored their opponents 725 to 12. 

https://twitter.com/ArmchairQBapp/status...17985?s=20

Fleck has put together a seriously legit team...in the trenches, skill positions. This was not a Penn St wins that game 9 out of 10 times situation. 

Talent recruited had already gone-up a lot the last few years. That showed on the field. This season will immensely help that  too.

Antoine Winfield Jr better become a Viking or I'll be pissed as hell. 

Now I am going to put a pile of cash on Iowa this week, cause there is no way there won't be a hang-over after this one lol!

Badgers come up here to end the Big 10 regular season, should be a hell of a game. 

I don't think the AP Top 25 is out yet, but if Georgia moves up to #4 with a loss to an unranked S. Carolina team ahead of Oregon and Minnesota it's time to throw away College Football Rankings as there's no end to the SEC favoritism.

Until they make it a 8-team race with 1 team from each of the Power 5 conferences and 3 others, it's a complete shitshow that enables two SEC teams to make it every year just by their over-inflated rankings.

As an Alumnus of Grinnell College, all I can say is "Go Pioneers!"