Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correct me if I am wrong, but it was child cancer patients right?
Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
If he's guilty, he should pay.  But something tells me that this is- yet another- activist judge trying to impose his will through the courts.
or somebody else imposing their will through an ethically flexible judge.
Or you guys could just accept this is exactly who Trump is.

Trump University?  Fraud, $25 million dollar fine.

There's no gray area here.  Trump's not even fighting it.  But yet conservatives want to make some lame ass comments about maybe it's just some activist judge.

It's hopeless how even after damning evidence and a clear paper trail is established in a court of law, you still aren't ready to accept it.

He's been a fucking fraud and con artist his whole life, this isn't his first rodeo of fucking over innocent people to enrich himself.  I don't understand how people don't see the pattern of behavior and think he truly cares about anyone or anything not named Donald Trump. 
honestly,  even if it were flipped around and the repubs had the media and power and they started to drudge up stuff to hit the clintons with... i would still suspect back door motives for the timing.   I dont trust either party or even our judicial/legal system any more... just to much convenient timing of shit.  

as far as trump being a POS... I agree,  I have never argued otherwise,  but if you or anybody thinks that team blue isnt filled to the brim with those cut from the same cloth... I dont know what to say to open their eyes.

@"pumpf" said:
If he's guilty, he should pay.  But something tells me that this is- yet another- activist judge trying to impose his will through the courts.
"If he's guilty ..."

You can drop the IF, kind of the whole point of the $2 million dollar fine.

The settlement also included an admission from Trump that he personally misused foundation funds.

Can't really spin that........

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
Good grief Mike.  Go to Huffpost or DailyKos with this.  
He's doing it on purpose figuring that we'll all get sick of "politics" and all be in favor of banning them.  Its his site, he can do as he sees fit so the broken record keeps on spinning.
JMO

Mikes pretty busy these days and rarely has time to post on this board or the football side, I dont think he is scheming to kill anything.  Although I will say that every time we get these blow ups that require somebody to step in,  and those that are in the middle of the dust up act innocent and attack moderation or the site... there is always a discussion to say F-it and close this feature.  I wasnt a mod prior to the board split, but I know that those conversations were talking place well over a year before any action was taken and I have to think it stems back to how those that required moderation acted out and then others would come to their defense... and what is said on the board is pretty calm compared to some of the shit said in PMs.  Hence why my rule is civility,  i honestly dont care how some of you treat each other,  but I do care about keeping this site viable for as long as we can and letting this aspect of the site become a cesspool that spills over to the main board will only hasten the ultimate end of Vikefans and all the efforts and funds will have been wasted. 

Honestly I am surprised that Mike still takes the time to work on fixing the bugs that we forward to him that pop up with the board.  Especially when he gets beat up when he does post stuff.   I dont agree with Mike on a lot of shit,  but his views are his views and they deserve the same consideration on this board as the ones we agree with... ESPECIALLY since he is the one that keeps the place going both monetarily and through his in kind donations of countless hours of time.
its all fine with me. i find it entertaining. there really isnt much thatll jerk my chain esspecially on a message board. 

@"pumpf" said:
"If he's guilty ..."

Great.  Then make him pay it.  If you're trying to get people worked up over the fact that politicians are crooks, you're a little late to the party.  In recent memory, Clinton set the bar pretty high.  But when he was corrupt it was OK.  But now that Trump comes along (acting, pretty much, like most Democratic politicians), somehow corruption suddenly became a bad thing.  It always was... for some of us.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"pumpf" said:
or somebody else imposing their will through an ethically flexible judge.
Or you guys could just accept this is exactly who Trump is.

Trump University?  Fraud, $25 million dollar fine.

There's no gray area here.  Trump's not even fighting it.  But yet conservatives want to make some lame ass comments about maybe it's just some activist judge.

It's hopeless how even after damning evidence and a clear paper trail is established in a court of law, you still aren't ready to accept it.

He's been a fucking fraud and con artist his whole life, this isn't his first rodeo of fucking over innocent people to enrich himself.  I don't understand how people don't see the pattern of behavior and think he truly cares about anyone or anything not named Donald Trump. 
honestly,  even if it were flipped around and the repubs had the media and power and they started to drudge up stuff to hit the clintons with... i would still suspect back door motives for the timing.   I dont trust either party or even our judicial/legal system any more... just to much convenient timing of shit.  

as far as trump being a POS... I agree,  I have never argued otherwise,  but if you or anybody thinks that team blue isnt filled to the brim with those cut from the same cloth... I dont know what to say to open their eyes.
And here we have it, ding ding ding.  "but Hillary...", deep state conspiracy, enemy of the state media, repub victim just evening it out. 

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"pumpf" said:
"If he's guilty ..."

Great.  Then make him pay it.  If you're trying to get people worked up over the fact that politicians are crooks, you're a little late to the party.  In recent memory, Clinton set the bar pretty high.  But when he was corrupt it was OK.  But now that Trump comes along (acting, pretty much, like most Democratic politicians), somehow corruption suddenly became a bad thing.  It always was... for some of us.
You just can't help yourselves. 

But Clinton!

What about them??  When were they charged with fraud, tax evasion,  corruption?  Their charity is one of the highest rated non-profits for maximizing donations to a cause while minimizing overhead.  Their tax returns are public as is the charities. 

Just stop it with the fucking Clinton shit.  If they were so corrupt then Trump and his DOJ would have nailed their ass to the wall like he promised in his campaign.  

And right now Republicans are FAR more corrupt than Dems.  Facts, the law are what I use to judge and not the GOP conspiracy theories of how Dems are just as corrupt yet miraculously don't ever seem to get caught. 

The Clinton Foundation shit that the left is ignoring and laughing at - is currently being investigated by Huber. 

The corruption of Joe Biden was systematic with others in the government.  

The FISA reports, the Clinton Foundation shit - it is all coming out soon.

The Russia hoax is known.  Indictments are coming. 

As far as Trump would have gone after it ... LOL what do you think the Russia hoax and the Ukrainian shit was designed to do?  

The DOJ refused to turn over evidence.  

Flynn’s case will be dismissed.  It was fraud.  Because Flynn knew what the Obama crooks were doing. 

What I find really crazy is... Trump was touted as the one to go against the deep state or the establishment. When people point out Trumps mistakes, his fans say "The Clintons/Obama or Dems did the same" and Trump is not the first one.
Question: Is Trump really fighting the establishment as we were told or he is just trying to take care of himself and friends (you know, the allegations they made against everyone before Trump)? Non of the Trump supporters have come out to say "Yes Trump screwed up here". All we see from them are examples of how others may have done the same thing or something similar in the past. How about his promise to change the status quo for the better?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
What I find really crazy is... Trump was touted as the one to go against the deep state or the establishment. When people point out Trumps mistakes, his fans say "The Clintons/Obama or Dems did the same" and Trump is not the first one.
Question: Is Trump really fighting the establishment as we were told or he is just trying to take care of himself and friends (like we were told others did). Non of the Trump supporters have come out to say "Yes Trump screwed up here". All we see from them are examples of how others may have done the same thing or something similar in the past. How about his promise to change the status quo for the better?
If you understood that this is all a fucking hoax - you wouldn’t ask this shit. 

Yes, he is fighting the establishment.  He didn’t work with Russia to influence 2016 - Hillary worked with the Ukrainians to do that.  I am not saying Hillary did so leave Trump alone.  i am saying Hillary did and the deep state created a hoax to make it look like Trump did.  

Trump didn’t make money off Ukraine or Russia.  Biden (and others like Kerry and Romney) did. 

Trump didn’t illegally use a server to hide communications from FOIA.  Hillary did.  And she tried to pretend Powell was similar because he used a private email account.  The difference of course is she deleted 30k emails after a subpoena.  

This is all fake.  The impeachment bullshit started BEFORE he took office. 

Trump mistakes?!?  The deep state and the fucking MSM is making this whole shit up.