Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings shitcan Wobby
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
I'm guessing it was for political views. I remember a few times he posted some items that weren't considered popular. Again, just a guess.
IIRC the Wilfs are conservative so if it was unpopular then they likely would have agreed with it.
Big money new yorkers, conservative?  Not sure about that.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
I'm guessing it was for political views. I remember a few times he posted some items that weren't considered popular. Again, just a guess.
IIRC the Wilfs are conservative so if it was unpopular then they likely would have agreed with it.
Trump?  But you are right,  they are left supporting., so Wobby would have likely offended. 

Tom Moore!

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Tom Moore!
I would get behind this.

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
Trump?  But you are right,  they are left supporting., so Wobby would have likely offended. 
Trump isn't from NY,  Smile
And he wasn't conservative.

Maybe he made a pass at Erin Andrews when she was in town a couple weeks ago.

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
jokes on you if you think orange man
is conservative...of course I think you could say that about the bulk of the gop now days

You fucking guys. LOL!

Sorry to hear Wobby's gone. He was good at what he did. 

After a bit of research, I've confirmed that both Wobby and Ziggy attended school past the 8th grade. So, obviously, it's very unlikely that either one of them is a Trump supporter.