Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump California can burn to the ground, Russia here's our taxpayers dollars to help
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

I am right.  The truth about the scumbag Obama administration will come out. 

Mike is grasping at straws because we will
learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Typical Jimmy cracking corn and moderating unfairly. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

you can be moderated right out of this if you want to attack me.  I am telling you to settle down,  if you want to dispute his points then dispute them,  but coming out with the f bombs does nothing for the thread.... so go as you will.

Do whatever you want Jimmy.  

I am not going to let people keep attacking me.  

Why do you allow it?

He had no points.  He attacked me without provocation.  

And Jimmy laughed at him.  Tee Hee Jimmy. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I mean I'm ok with California burning Smile  Esspecially that San Fransisco area.  I hear there's this one poster from there......  Smile
While I can assume you're kidding, it's pretty sad to say something like that.

5th largest economy in the world.  Without those tax revenues, Kansas and most of the southern red states couldn't pay their own welfare to the unemployed uneducated people that make up the core of Trump's base.

But I never wish for hurricanes or tornadoes to wipe out other US states or Americans as much as I don't care for their politics or values.

I guess that's the new WWJD approach for ya.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I mean I'm ok with California burning Smile  Esspecially that San Fransisco area.  I hear there's this one poster from there......  Smile
While I can assume you're kidding, it's pretty sad to say something like that.
We can agree on this.  

An unfortunate thing to say.  Disagree with policies, but this goes too far imo.  

Why do you allow it?

He attacked me wwaahhh

I thought he was just "telling it like it is".  If you can't take a little ribbing after the way you've conversed with others and your love for conspiracy theories that have never materialized, give us a break.

I thought libs were supposed to be the snowflakes. 

Why do you allow it?

where is the attack?  he referred to your posting style and predicted a response,  but where was the attack? 

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Why do you allow it?

He attacked me wwaahhh

I thought he was just "telling it like it is".  If you can't take a little ribbing after the way you've conversed with others and your love for conspiracy theories that have never materialized, give us a break.

I am happy to give what I get.  But the mods here threaten me with kicking me off the site and block me from conversations. 

I am happy to respond to attacks - but not when mods allow one sided bullshit.  

If i called you a snowflake - Jimmy would throw his muscle around I am sure.  But because Jimmy doesn’t like me - he allows me to be attacked.  

Jimmy laughs when i get attacked. 

I could not care less about never trumper AGR and what he says about me.  I care about starting this site, being an original member and mod, donating money - only to have it changed for bogus reasons.  Set the rules and apply them equally.  

Let us all remember that I am accused of conspiracy theories centered around obama spying and the deep state setting up the russian hoax. 

The truth will come out soon. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Didn't see any moderating there.  But personal attacks probably deserve it.
/puts on flame retardant underwear and checks PMs

@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Why do you allow it?

He attacked me wwaahhh

I am happy to give what I get.  But the mods here threaten me with kicking me off the site and block me from conversations. 

I am happy to respond to attacks - but not when mods allow one sided bullshit.  

If i called you a snowflake - Jimmy would throw his muscle around I am sure.  But because Jimmy doesn’t like me - he allows me to be attacked.  

Jimmy laughs when i get attacked. 

I could not care less about never trumper AGR and what he says about me.  I care about starting this site, being an original member and mod, donating money - only to have it changed for bogus reasons.  Set the rules and apply them equally.  

Let us all remember that I am accused of conspiracy theories centered around obama spying and the deep state setting up the russian hoax. 

The truth will come out soon. 
not true... i never had a problem with you until you got upset when we have tried to ask you to cool it with your offending posts... .as far as me being biased... I have people from all leaning pissed and calling me biased so I am not sure how that is true.  I try and defuse things when I see them escalating.. like I did to your Fyou post.. I simply asked you to cool it and you get all pissy.   you didnt like what they said and you respoded by taking the tension up a couple notches.. and that not going to work here... I too helped build this site, as have many others,  I too have put in a fair amount of cash as well as time to build this site and its because of this that I dont want to see it go up in flames due to some posters wanting to make everythiing a screaming shit storm of name calling and other juvenile rants.

its up to you in your own mind to create your own version of reality,  I have agreed with you on many occasions and even debated your positions in the past.. I have no issues with you except your responses to me or other mods that try and keep this place civil so that more can enjoy it.