Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe wishful thinking but pack comes down to earth
Quote: @"holmanjp" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
jeezus. matt moore sucks. GB lucks out again
1/2 time.
196 yards 2 TD's and no picks. What more can you ask a QB to do?
stats look alot better than his play, as you and me couldve thrown those 2 td’s.  im happy obviously 

matt i take it back. you dont suck. Now finish it man!

Green bay packers have some kind of horseshoe shoved way in.

We can pretend Green Bay isn't a good team, but we'd just be pretending. 

Just like the Chiefs, the Puke defense will prevent them from playing February football.  While the Pukers will make the playoffs, the Chiefs are in danger of not making the cut.  Although the AFC...except for New England...is absolutely horrible this year.

I'm not sure we can do what that Packer team did in KC last night.  Hope we can, but that was a good win for GB.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I'm not sure we can do what that Packer team did in KC last night.  Hope we can, but that was a good win for GB.
They win @ KC and @ Dallas...Lets see how the purple does. 

I dont think GB wins @ New Orleans in January - but it wouldn't surprise me if they're playing for a SB berth either. 

Watch out NFL, Green Bay Boasts League's Next Big 3https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2860086-watch-out-nfl-green-bay-boasts-leagues-next-big-three?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/11...tweetembed&ref_url=safari-reader%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2860086-watch-out-nfl-green-bay-boasts-leagues-next-big-three%3Futm_source%3Dcnn.com%26utm_campaign%3Deditorial%26utm_medium%3Dreferral

The pack has completed more passes thrown out of their collective asses than any other franchise...jfc...

What about Aaron Jones?  He's probably the best RB that nobody really talks about.  A 5th rounder from UTEP, and the guy can do it all.