Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's emails

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-...ail-system

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.
With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

Now that the horse has been beaten to death and you've read the statement from the FBI ... read the whole article and you'll find your answer as to why delete them.

Finally, now just shut the fuck up already.  Find a new conspiracy to latch your hopes and dreams onto, this one is over.

LOL

It ain’t over.  That was Comey!  They admitted after that that they didn’t look at emails.  

Comey is a liar.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Who keeps nearly 70,000 emails?   I rarely go back and delete mine and I may have a few thousand at the most...  typically I delete the useless ones immediately.
that's nearly 50 emails a day for the 4 years she was secretary of state that she chose to not delete after reading.

Holy shit.
I dont think ive ever deleted an email. In all my accounts theres bound to be more then 100k. 
I keep them all because its easy to document through them and you never know when you might need one. Plus I figure why not use up more nsa server space. Surely they do random backups of everyones stuff. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Who keeps nearly 70,000 emails?   I rarely go back and delete mine and I may have a few thousand at the most...  typically I delete the useless ones immediately.
that's nearly 50 emails a day for the 4 years she was secretary of state that she chose to not delete after reading.

Holy shit.
I dont think ive ever deleted an email. In all my accounts theres bound to be more then 100k. 
I keep them all because its easy to document through them and you never know when you might need one. Plus I figure why not use up more nsa server space. Surely they do random backups of everyones stuff. 
I delete them because its easier to sort through the ones I do keep when I need to "check the archives"

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
Sort of disingenuous.  First, this report was about the 33k emails that Hillary turned over ... not the 30k that were deleted and destroyed (after a subpoena). 

And the findings were:

“The department determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information in messages that ended up in Clinton’s personal email. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified in the report that was sent to Congress this week.
The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified, but could not assign fault in 497 cases.”
So ... back to the emails ... surely everyone can agree that we should track down all the deleted emails and review the content?
Except the FBI has already found them.  And reviewed them.  Found nothing.  This was also made public.  And listen to you, you can't even read the 400 pg Mueller report but you'll sift through 30,000 emails?   

Spin it however you want - nothing to warrant criminal charges, no pay to play scheme, big fat nothingburger. 

But you still can't let it go ... and this suprises absolutely nobody on this board.
Oh come on. The Clintons invented pay to play. Theres a reason they set up the clinton foundation and funneled all that straight cash homie. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
Sort of disingenuous.  First, this report was about the 33k emails that Hillary turned over ... not the 30k that were deleted and destroyed (after a subpoena). 

And the findings were:

“The department determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information in messages that ended up in Clinton’s personal email. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified in the report that was sent to Congress this week.
The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified, but could not assign fault in 497 cases.”
So ... back to the emails ... surely everyone can agree that we should track down all the deleted emails and review the content?
Except the FBI has already found them.  And reviewed them.  Found nothing.  This was also made public.  And listen to you, you can't even read the 400 pg Mueller report but you'll sift through 30,000 emails?   

Spin it however you want - nothing to warrant criminal charges, no pay to play scheme, big fat nothingburger. 

But you still can't let it go ... and this suprises absolutely nobody on this board.
Oh come on. The Clintons invented pay to play. Theres a reason they set up the clinton foundation and funneled all that straight cash homie. 
Except if you weren't so lazy to bother to research a bit you'll see the Clintons have released their tax returns for more than 10 years, the Clinton Foundation tax returns are all public and have been audited.

Meanwhile Trump's foundation was a complete scam and already  dissolved.  You're barking up the wrong tree, Republicans already nailed in a pay to play scheme with Russians.  Keep up with reality please. 

Keep trying boys ... the Hillary Derangement Syndrome is beyond hysterical. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
LOL

It ain’t over.  That was Comey!  They admitted after that that they didn’t look at emails.  

Comey is a liar.  
You don't get it.

Trump's own DOJ concluded.  Read up a little.  The investigation is over.  There is nothing.  Condolences dude. 

I'm sure in 2050 you and Judicial Watch will be promising big things as the secret stash of Hillary's emails will be uncovered.   

Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  Game over.  Stop crying, man up, and move on.

@A1Janitor said:
LOL

Comey is a liar.  
You don't get it.

Trump's own DOJ concluded.  Read up a little.  The investigation is over.  There is nothing.  Condolences dude. 

I'm sure in 2050 you and Judicial Watch will be promising big things as the secret stash of Hillary's emails will be uncovered.   

Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  Game over.  Stop crying, man up, and move on.
Let’s just watch Barr and Durham.  

No need to disagree. 

I guess someone here can finally STFU about Hillary's emails.
You talkin Tulsi?  She posts here?   

Some of us have been rough on Hil....but not as rough as fellow Dem Tulsi. (Who's still a viable candidate, btw)
Re: St Hil:    "Queen of warmongers, emodiment of corruption, personification of the rot of the Democratic Party".....

But not regarding emails, tho.  Hil's as clean as the wind-driven snow, on those.  Smile

Well damn.  Now I see a whole other thread on this topic.   Miss a day, miss a lot.  

St Hil posits that Jill Stein was a pinko commie bastard, too.  Did that get covered?  

St Hil is the new Joe McCarthy.  Sees commie- Reds, everywhere.