We are a good team, despite today’s game
Quote: @mblack said:
9 wins. 
For the bears?  We arent a 9 win team

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@mblack said:
9 wins. 
For the bears?  We arent a 9 win team
That was my prediction for us. In as much as I don't see it happening the way we are playing, I'll stick to it. We gotta catch a break somewhere 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
We have to take the training wheels off and be f@$!ing aggressive on both sides of the ball. We have to get the ball out quickly on O, especially with teams with a good D and good rush. 

We should not have sat back against Daniel and should have been more aggressive with pressure
     ^^^ This. 

Um, Okay.

I guess as fans we're supposed to just TRUST that this team will not continue to shit the bed in crucial games, despite the well documented history by this team, as well as this QB, that clearly states otherwise.

Gotcha. 

You do realize that the Vikings are currently in their WORST Playoff drought in their HISTORY, correct?

The Viking's have NEVER had a more pathetic 13 year playoff stretch since their inception in 1961 than the current 13 year "error" of Spielman's "Reign". 2 wins in 13 seasons is HISTORICALLY bad for this franchise...including their early years as an expansion team. That is a FACT.

But, yeah, they'll beat bad teams (usually) at home. Whoopee-dee-fucking-do.

At this point, all I think about is going deep in the playoffs. Teams that lose like we did today don't go deep in the playoffs.

Quote: @KingBash said:
At this point, all I think about is going deep in the playoffs. Teams that lose like we did today don't go deep in the playoffs.
Dont we have to make the playoffs first before we go deep?

@KingBash said:
This is kind of what I was thinking. Have to get there first. 

@KingBash said:
I know, but I'm saying a loss in the wildcard wouldn't even be satisfying. I want a championship game again, and another shot at a SB/victory. That's not us unfortunately. 

Prove me wrong, Zimmer. Maybe this was a hiccup, but I don't see a remedy. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@mblack said:
@KingBash said:
I know, but I'm saying a loss in the wildcard wouldn't even be satisfying. I want a championship game again, and another shot at a SB/victory. That's not us unfortunately. 

Prove me wrong, Zimmer. Maybe this was a hiccup, but I don't see a remedy. 
I've been saying this for YEARS!

PROVE it! Fans don't really give a fuck if you win 10-7 or 38-35. JUST FUCKING WIN.

Nobody gives 2 fucks what your "cup of tea" is, Micky. WIN, and more importantly, string a couple of wins together in the post-season. Then, and ONLY then, maybe your crotchety old man bullshit will MEAN something. Until then, your playoff record is EQUAL to Childress'. FACT.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Makings of a 500 team...
Thats my line of thinking too.

8/9 wins - mediocre.