Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's Not $84 Million Worth Of QB Play
Yeeesh...

Glad I have it recorded and didn't watch it yet - too much going on today. Guess I'll pass. 

:o 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
I'd seriously make a trade for Teddy ... 3rd rounder and Rudolph to free up cap space.
I wish...it’s time to quit playing fantasy football with this roster and stick with what worked for you before. Talk about an 84 mil panic move...

It was ugly...a Joe Kapp stat line for Cousins...he's looked like not garbage since his uncle passed...

Quote: @Skodin said:
Literally call up Miami in the off season and deal him for a 1st round or 2nd pick.  Grab a QB who can give us a chance
Phins are in complete rebuild mode...we couldn't get a bunch of soggy jocks from them...

At least all the preseason hype on Cook has been real...he stays healthy and he's going to have a ton of team records...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I originally pegged OT as our top draft need, followed by WR, but I think we have to seriously consider diving into the QB pool...one year to sit on the bench, then jettison this underachieving fumble machine...the game is too big for him with this much expectation..
We cut Sloter.  So where is the developmental QB now?

IMO he's sitting behind Brees in New Orleans.

I'd give up a 3rd for Teddy right now ... give him 3 weeks to learn the offense, then I unload Cousins to the Dolphins for a 2nd.

Just some thoughtful musings on my part, but I bet that Zim would love to take that horseshoe from Case’s ass and give it to “private” Kirk....

@"BarrNone55" said:
I originally pegged OT as our top draft need, followed by WR, but I think we have to seriously consider diving into the QB pool...one year to sit on the bench, then jettison this underachieving fumble machine...the game is too big for him with this much expectation..

I'd give up a 3rd for Teddy right now ... give him 3 weeks to learn the offense, then I unload Cousins to the Dolphins for a 2nd.
Brees out, Teddy in...Brees is 40...why would they give him up?

Vikings put up 7.0 yards per play and allowed 4.9 yards per play, but lost.

There have only been 13 games in the last 10 years in the NFL with the losing team >7 YPP and winning team <5 YPP.

Kirk Cousins has been the losing QB in 3 such games since 2013.

@"BarrNone55" said:

Please don't go there. Cousins is the guy and Sloter has no business being on this team.