Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctson put on IR
Quote: @mblack said:
You can't make this stuff up. And for his replacement....yep you guessed it - corner back Nate Meadors
Pretty obvious Mac Alexander won't be going this Sunday. Thanks, Holton Hill.  :/

Nobody has entered this thread yet with their favorite Doctson moment? Tsk, tsk. Shame on you guys.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Nobody has entered this thread yet with their favorite Doctson moment? Tsk, tsk. Shame on you guys.
I'm waiting for Barr's replay, but he's probably working feverishly on his Sam Darnold headline.....

Between him and the Kicker Zim cut after a week, the Vikes have had some solid additions lately. Getting us over the hump!

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Between him and the Kicker Zim cut after a week, the Vikes have had some solid additions lately. Getting us over the hump!
technically he was signed to the practice squad and then released from the PS.  So not technically cut. 

Honestly, if Doctson is slowed with an injury, this is simply a way to get him time to get up to speed and be ready mid season.  Not that I have great hopes for him anyway.

Was wondering how it would take for him to be injured...this exceeds my expectations.

He had to have signed with the injury with the intent of the vikings to sit him withe the designated to return status. 

IIRC, there are a limited number of times you can use this designation...and we're going to use it on a #4 WR?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
IIRC, there are a limited number of times you can use this designation...and we're going to use it on a #4 WR?
WEll, having some history with the starting QB don't hurt  Wink

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
WEll, having some history with the starting QB don't hurt  Wink
Let's hope he's at least as good Lord Aldrick...