Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Spot The Hypocrisy?
Quote: @pumpf said:
Although I absolutely hate what Barr is doing to OUR board (using it as his personal kitty litter box), I will agree with him on this: if Trump has not "repented" of his past sins (of adultery, among other things) then yes: this is hypocritical.  Of course, the word "repent" means "change"... so if Trump is CURRENTLY committing adultery, he can't- technically- repent of it.  But it would be nice if he would recognize that what he did was just as sinful as what Pete is doing- rather than singling out homosexuality (as though it was a worse sin than any other form of adultery).
Lol, I'm sorry if my political positions bother you. Maybe you're ok with kids in cages, pedophiles keeping company with trump, the debt that trump pledged to eliminate in eight years. I guess if a Democrat was in office doing the same thing your be stone silent.

Hypocrisy is pissing all over Mike's board and the work he has done for this. Fuck his traffic, right?!

Tom doesn't want his content associated with this? Who cares, right!?

It's fucking the first day of training camp and yet here you are with clearly more important things to discuss than what the LOGO on the front page indicates...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@pumpf said:
Although I absolutely hate what Barr is doing to OUR board (using it as his personal kitty litter box), I will agree with him on this: if Trump has not "repented" of his past sins (of adultery, among other things) then yes: this is hypocritical.  Of course, the word "repent" means "change"... so if Trump is CURRENTLY committing adultery, he can't- technically- repent of it.  But it would be nice if he would recognize that what he did was just as sinful as what Pete is doing- rather than singling out homosexuality (as though it was a worse sin than any other form of adultery).
Lol, I'm sorry if my political positions bother you. Maybe you're ok with kids in cages, pedophiles keeping company with trump, the debt that trump pledged to eliminate in eight years. I guess if a Democrat was in office doing the same thing your be stone silent.
Funny...

...many of those cages were built on Obama's watch, but I don't recall a percent of the outrage from lefties back then...or their media.  Hmmm!

Oh, yeah, the pedophile thing...the Clintons and most of Hollywood's leftist "elites" were all over those same guest lists.  Again, lefty outrage...awfully quiet, 'til Emperor Cheeto could be linked.

Our previous Oval Office embarrassment ramped up the deficit in record time, but...again...blame mongering to his predecessor and successor.  It's like there's a pattern!

I obviously truly despise our current liar-in-chief, but you are nailing the main "quality" of the modern (worthless, spineless, aimless, ethically-absent) left:  the absolutely blinding and deafening hypocrisy.

The modern left has no clue about classic liberalism, and its current direction looks to be at least as long-term tragic as anything shown by nazis and/or commies.

Quit pretending there's ANY moral high ground over on that side.  Maybe just entertain the memories of how the dnc treated Billy Clinton's accusers, and see that through the #metoo lens...and maybe, just maybe, a small clue will occur.

Lol, show me one time I've defended anything the left has done and I've turned a blind eye to it.

I'm a bit more concerned about the current administration than the prior one. You know, what every Republican said any time we mentioned the shitshow Bush left us during Obama's first term.

Liberals are snowflakes? LOL. Fuck it. 

@JimmyinSD you can remove my access to this shitshow. Just what the internet needed, another board for a right wing circle jerk echo chamber. 

Lol, show me one time I've defended anything the left has done and I've turned a blind eye to it.

I'm a bit more concerned about the current administration than the prior one. You know, what every Republican said any time we mentioned the shitshow Bush left us during Obama's first term.

@JimmyinSD you can remove my access to this shitshow. Just what the internet needed, another board for a right wing circle jerk echo chamber. 
If you're only being visibly upset at one side's shenanigans...yeah, it comes off as a blind eye.  I don't recall you showing anything like the "outrage" you've shown about the current administration's shenanigans.

So, congrats...you're part of a "shitshow" that you're spreading, one hypocritical thread at a time.  Own it.

Lol that if friken hilarious.  Play the martyr.  Only one reason it is a shitshow.  #Barrhypocrisy

Echo chamber? There's one "right wing" post on the front page... and about 10 of your dead-horse posts.  Seems like you're the one trying to create an echo chamber.

To answer the OP, yes I believe I found hypocrisy. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Echo chamber? There's one "right wing" post on the front page... and about 10 of your dead-horse posts.  Seems like you're the one trying to create an echo chamber.
My mistake.  I looked at the first 2 pages... and the score was liberal political posts 8... conservative political posts 2.  You (Barr) posted 7 of the 8... while the 2 conservative posts were posted by 2 different people.

There may- or may not- be more conservatives on this site than liberals.  I don't really keep track.  But it does *appear* to me that it is the liberals who are starting most of the political posts.  So... how you got that this was an "echo chamber" is beyond me.  

This was a great thread. I thouroughly enjoyed it