Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extension for Rudolph
Good signing  a win win for both sides, Rudy gets to stay where he and his family wanted to be and the Vikings didnt have to over spend.  Being paid as the 4th best TE out there seems about right.

I was really happy to hear about this.  He's a class guy and a good football player.  Brez does it again.  Not sure where I saw it but read it saves 4 Mil on this year's cap.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I was really happy to hear about this.  He's a class guy and a good football player.  Brez does it again.  Not sure where I saw it but read it saves 4 Mil on this year's cap.
i saw that also

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
I'm thinking they plan on him being here a little longer then just this season. Or maybe just hoping. This guy has shown repeatedly what it means to be a member of a team and a community.
Glad he's here.
Yep.  Glad they got it done and worked it out for both sides.  This guy is who you want on your team.  Always happy to root for him.

Withholding sex until the details come out.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
But will she even notice?

Withholding sex till da tails come out.
:p Kinky

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I'm guessing not from 648 miles away...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I'm guessing not from 648 miles away...
Wow,  you are taking it to an extreme.

about as team friendly as we could ask for.  with little to no guaranteed money past this year he is still a tradeable commodity that doesnt break the bank if we decide to keep him and his play merits the pay.