Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes....this better work Kingsbury!
Quote: @Ralphie said:
The media fawning over Kingsbury "getting his guy" crap is nauseating.  That team is not going anywhere fast with the holes they have at almost every other position.  I hope Rosen demands to get the hell out of there.
According to PA this morning, Rosen un-followed the Cardinals on Twitter.  So, it would appear that he has had a "response" to the drafting of another QB.  Although, if he really wants out: the worst thing he can do is show everybody how unhappy he is.  That's going to make it harder for the Cardinals... because everyone will put the screws to them, now that they're desperate.

Quote: @greediron said:
@suncoastvike said:
I would laugh harder but this resume doesn't look that much different (chasing the QB thing) then a certain team I've loved for years. 
However giving up on a 1st rounder you just traded up to get after one season is a whole new  level. 
Yes, the Bradford connection makes it uncomfortably familiar.  But we only paid Bradford after losing our 1st round QB to injury. 
Ok but I still don't think I'll be laughing out loud. I'll be one of them sneaky bastards that laughs behind their back. We love that guy. At least till our own umpteenth attempt to find one gets us where we want to be. Or at least in the playoffs.

Keim must have some choice Bidwell photos, smh! 

Anyone else think the Cardinals will be picking #1 overall again in 2020?

don't count them out of the woods yet... there's still time for them to start Josh Rosen and move Murray to WR...  :p 

any other team and that'd be silly...