Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Being Traded Lol...To Buffalo
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Why in the hell would he go to Buffalo? 
if he is under contract... he has to go to buffalo... or retire.  he can sit out and then lose his year,  or show up for the minimal number of weeks and be a malcontent, but that wont help his asking price when his contract expires.  I like the idea of sending malcontents to siberia,  used to be the browns,  but they are getting to much talent so next worst teams turn.
True, but Buffalo would be the loser in the deal if he chose to retire.  I like the message sent, but Buffalo would be stupid to do the deal for a malcontent.
He's also one of the top 2 or 3 receivers in the NFL. And you're probably going to get him for a middle round pick since "malcontent" is already baked into his value. Just keep him out of the NFC is all I ask. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
if he is under contract... he has to go to buffalo... or retire.  he can sit out and then lose his year,  or show up for the minimal number of weeks and be a malcontent, but that wont help his asking price when his contract expires.  I like the idea of sending malcontents to siberia,  used to be the browns,  but they are getting to much talent so next worst teams turn.
True, but Buffalo would be the loser in the deal if he chose to retire.  I like the message sent, but Buffalo would be stupid to do the deal for a malcontent.
they can work a clause into the deal that makes the draft pick conditional on him showing up and such.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
He's also one of the top 2 or 3 receivers in the NFL. And you're probably going to get him for a middle round pick since "malcontent" is already baked into his value. Just keep him out of the NFC is all I ask. 
I meant stupid meaning they get nothing if he doesn't show up.