Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who didn't enjoy that KC vs Seahawk game??
Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Kind of funny that with all hoopla surrounding the almost arena football like offenses earlier in the season all the talk now seems to be surrounding the ball control and defensive minded teams no one wants to play.  Baltimore, the Chargers, Seattle, Philadelphia and to some extent even the Saints with their improved defense seem to be the teams I'm hearing all about now. 

As far as the Vikes go, plain and simple, this team will never be a true success until they fix the damn OL.  The defense is plenty good to take a team deep into the playoffs but it ain't happening with this offense.  I know as fans we a completely sick of saying this over and over, year after year.  I really can't believe they haven't put more effort into fixing this perennial weak link.  Sure there's been other issues and other positions that need to be addressed but nothing can possibly be a pressing as improving the OL.
Agreed,

But prepare yourself for the potential of a DT or LB being pick #1 - especially if Richardson and Barr walk.