Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So has Rogers tailed-off?
Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
It goes all the way back to Rodger's draft day...he was picked at number 22 by the Pack.  He felt he should of went number one.  Rodgers has never gotten over it and has been butt-hurt ever since, i.e...his piss-poor behavior, attitude and arrogance.
or his behavior, attitude and arrogance led to him free-falling to 22.

his success was often due to being on the same page with his targets and they dont have that any longer.  he also made a lot of hay with his legs,  there is almost no thread of him running any more so that puts another LB or S back in coverage that used to hang closer to the LOS as a spy on him.   as great of an arm as he has,  his ability to slip and slide to get his receivers an extra second or two to get open isnt there much any more.

IDGAS

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
IDGAS
^^^^^

He has this year. But for anyone expecting some sort of age-related decline, you're in for a disappointment. He's 35, not 40. He's also been hurt, his offensive line has been playing hurt, his coaching staff is in shambles, and he has one NFL-caliber receiver. Context. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
He has this year. But for anyone expecting some sort of age-related decline, you're in for a disappointment. He's 35, not 40. He's also been hurt, his offensive line has been playing hurt, his coaching staff is in shambles, and he has one NFL-caliber receiver. Context. 
Yep. The guy isn't garbage and he's not all done, that's for sure. They'll retool, juggle some things and be a better team in 2019. How much better, I'm not sure. 

My only hope is that he’s turning to shit and the packers stay terrible for years and years. Frankly the nfl gods owe us decent qb play and they deserve 2 decades of crap

for the second straight year he is hampered by injuries.. maybe its just a football thing, but part of getting older is not moving away from pressure as well and not rolling out of or taking hits defensively... he isnt the same as he once was and age is the most likely factor IMO.

not every  qb plays to a high level to there 40

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
Danica Patrick?
I thought it was Dan Patrick.