Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings vs Packers: Who Wins?
I don't see AR going 0-6 on the road 1-7 maybe but not 0-6
How many times have we seen this team, give its opponents team it's 1st

If/when the commentators bring up the fact that GB is 0-5 on the road this year.
Change your bets, to the Pack winning this one.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
This is bad timing. Vikings have the most talented roster in the NFL, but are playing like a middling team. Chicago exposed severe weaknesses in the offensive line that the Packers might be able to exploit. The Packers aren't near what the Bears are defensively, so I expect a bounce back offensively, led by the running game. But the timing is scary. Vikings are doubting themselves and the Packers have to win to stay alive. I suspect this game will be closer than it should be. Gonna have to make sure the windows are closed and the kids have the ear muffs on for this one. 
Boy MB...I love your football takes, but I think the Packers are doubting themselves much more than the Vikings going into this tilt.

That said, I'll stick by my close game call. Rare the other teams blows-out the other one (yes, I've erased the Frazier years from my memory banks).  

Vikes got this. The Packers are finding as many ways to lose as us. That's where the home field tips it our way.  
Vikes 24-17

Not a bad call suncoast!  =)

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Vikes got this. The Packers are finding as many ways to lose as us. That's where the home field tips it our way.  
Vikes 24-17
Nice SCVike - Nailed it!

Vikes 24-17
boom

Vikes 24-17
You could’ve warned us about those 2 damn missed field goals...  Wink B)  

Hey I called by 7 first dammit where's my props---he just built on it.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Vikes 24-17
You could’ve warned us about those 2 damn missed field goals...  Wink B)  
I was feeling deja vu when we missed them 2 and was tied at halftime. Could you imagine needing a FG to win?  

Quote: @"Akvike" said:
Hey I called by 7 first dammit where's my props---he just built on it.
Ok, AKV, you guessed right too, nice job.  SunCoast still gets the nod with that exact score prediction.  B)