Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Prime Turd

Quote: @"TBro" said:
The defense struggled early but played better as the game went on. They were not the reason we lost except they did have way too many stupid personal foul penalties. They kept the game very close considering how many points the Bears' offense had been averaging. When you bring pressure on Cousins, he makes bad decisions. He was nervous and uncomfortable all night whether the pressure was there or not. I actually thought O'Neill played the best of any lineman last night. The rest of the line was physically manhandled and were usually too slow to react to their Bears stunts and movement on the line creating open rushers at Cousins. I'm not happy with Cousins, but he is the most pressured QB in the NFL. We are not going anywhere with what Spielman has assembled for OLine talent. Flips game planning and play calling are stale and predictable. We had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and he didn't bring any creativity or imagination to his Game Plan. Our Tight End has disappeared from the offense all year, and they insist on giving Treadwell reps over Robinson and Bebe who would give us that quick/speedy 3rd receiver we need when we lost Wright. Outside of Belechick who is on the Mount Rushmore of Coaches and an innovator on both sides of the ball, there are zero defensive minded head coaches who are running any of the Elite NFL Teams. That does not bode well for Zimmer or the Vikings in today's high octane offensively minded NFL.  
This.  The D stood tall at times and we got 2 pics.  Make no mistake, despite Collinsworth's gushing about Trubitsky, this was a very winnable game.  But Cousins is not gonna be Cam and any QB is gonna get gun shy with the pressure he's under.  But to believe Case would have done better than Cousins with that Bears pressure is delusional.

When I watched that game I thought Childress was back! Flip stuck with what wasn't working for too long. I can't believe they had two weeks to prepare for this game, then were totally dominated. The Vikings will beat them next time because the Bears will be resting their starters!

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"TBro" said:
The defense struggled early but played better as the game went on. They were not the reason we lost except they did have way too many stupid personal foul penalties. They kept the game very close considering how many points the Bears' offense had been averaging. When you bring pressure on Cousins, he makes bad decisions. He was nervous and uncomfortable all night whether the pressure was there or not. I actually thought O'Neill played the best of any lineman last night. The rest of the line was physically manhandled and were usually too slow to react to their Bears stunts and movement on the line creating open rushers at Cousins. I'm not happy with Cousins, but he is the most pressured QB in the NFL. We are not going anywhere with what Spielman has assembled for OLine talent. Flips game planning and play calling are stale and predictable. We had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and he didn't bring any creativity or imagination to his Game Plan. Our Tight End has disappeared from the offense all year, and they insist on giving Treadwell reps over Robinson and Bebe who would give us that quick/speedy 3rd receiver we need when we lost Wright. Outside of Belechick who is on the Mount Rushmore of Coaches and an innovator on both sides of the ball, there are zero defensive minded head coaches who are running any of the Elite NFL Teams. That does not bode well for Zimmer or the Vikings in today's high octane offensively minded NFL.  
This.  The D stood tall at times and we got 2 pics.  Make no mistake, despite Collinsworth's gushing about Trubitsky, this was a very winnable game.  But Cousins is not gonna be Cam and any QB is gonna get gun shy with the pressure he's under.  But to believe Case would have done better than Cousins with that Bears pressure is delusional.
But that was clearly the narrative they wanted to push. They want to hype Trubitsky. He's good I am not saying he isn't but it's over the top at this point. And Collinsworth loves to gush, he is like Joe Buck that way. And oh lord when Aaron Rodgers is on, get him them both their own rooms. As far as Case is concerned, he would move more. But Cousins has the deep ball, I would just like to see it more. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
@"TBro" said:
But that was clearly the narrative they wanted to push. They want to hype Trubitsky. He's good I am not saying he isn't but it's over the top at this point. And Collinsworth loves to gush, he is like Joe Buck that way. And oh lord when Aaron Rodgers is on, get him them both their own rooms. As far as Case is concerned, he would move more. But Cousins has the deep ball, I would just like to see it more. 
How many RGIIIs and Dak Prescotts do announcers need to see to know one good year does not mean HOF?
I kind of wonder if the QB position is going to be devalued, as RBs have been. A lot of teams have thrown QBs on their rookie (cheap) contract into the fire, and are letting them RUN. Regardless of rules to protect them, QBs who run a lot get hurt. But when Trubisky ruins his knee the Bears can draft another.