Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs to play on Sunday night vs. the Bears
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He'll need to...Thielen is dinged up...
Not good, Thielen with the low back injury.  I remember him being very limited last year trying to play through that.

He missed too much time
Somebody else needs to check the mailbox

Quote: @greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Not good, Thielen with the low back injury.  I remember him being very limited last year trying to play through that.
Both low back and calf are listed,  it was the calf that was slowing him against the lions.

Last I checked, the Vikings had a lot of guys on the injury report and only Diggs and Linval were full participants. I think Barr and Sendejo were not practicing at all. X and AT were limited. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Both low back and calf are listed,  it was the calf that was slowing him against the lions.
Calf should be fine after a week off I would think.  The low back is a new injury and was a big hindrance last year.  That has me worried.

What I find unbelievable is that Bears have ONE guy on their report!!

TE Dion Sims (concussion) - Did Not Practice

How the hell are they so healthy at this point in the season? Whats in the water down their?

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
What I find unbelievable is that Bears have ONE guy on their report!!

TE Dion Sims (concussion) - Did Not Practice

How the hell are they so healthy at this point in the season? Whats in the water down their?
Well...their best offensive lineman is on IR, but they are remarkably healthy. The more I watch the NFL, the more I come to realize that with few exceptions teams are pretty much what you thought they were. A dozen different factors distort that (injuries, preparation, short weeks, bad game plans, luck, turnovers, missed field goals), but eventually teams settle into who you thought they were all along. It's why it's so silly to overreact to individual wins and losses. It's ALL about the match ups and the timing. 

lol.

Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 29s30 seconds ago
More
#Vikings WR Stefon Diggs on frustration on missing the last game with rib injury: “It was terrible. I felt horrible. It’s like watching your brothers go outside and play and you got to stay in the house.’’

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Calf should be fine after a week off I would think.  The low back is a new injury and was a big hindrance last year.  That has me worried.
Wasn't the back issue just the philly game?  Didn't he take a shot to the lower back in the ain'ts game and it tightened up on him or was that earlier in the year?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wasn't the back issue just the philly game?  Didn't he take a shot to the lower back in the ain'ts game and it tightened up on him or was that earlier in the year?
Can't remember the game.  But he took a hard hit to his back.  He uses precision and quickness to get open, if his back prevents him from dropping the hips or reduces his cutting ability, then he isn't going to be nearly as effective.  Hopefully he is healthy.