Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings - Bears game moved to Sunday Night Football
Quote: @FessVike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
that sucks... I hate primetime games,   especially sunday night games.
I agree, the Vikings have a tendency to lay a stinker in prime time.
its not even that,  i just like a routine and my sunday routine is usually best with a noon start.   I would be tickled if they played on saturday nights and sunday noon.

I remember last years game in Chicago was Monday Night  - was close to being a disaster. Bradford was limping/gimping all over the field. Keenum came in in relief and was decent. Smith closed the game with a Pick and Kai F. kicked the winning field goal. We had dropped two of three going into that game. Anyways, It was an ugly game for us - and we were lucky we left with a victory. Something about playing the Bears on their turf on National evening games makes me very nervous. Our O-Line will have to have one of their better games. Bears D is legit big time. All that nervous nelly stuff being said, if our D keeps going forward with this dominating trend (finally looking like themselves) we should get another victory. Very happy we are going to be coming off a Bye week!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Not me.  I like Sunday night games.  Get them on OTA TV (Stupid Fox won't broadcast OTA here anymore) so even if the game has good coverage, I still have to find other routes to view the games if they are on fox. 

Plus Sunday night is better than 10 Sunday morning.  So many complaints about going to 8 am church.  Then middle of the day is all used up.

I think the  Vikings  are  starting to play better starting to  peak on def  and  hopefully  be  completely healthy in 2 week s . trubisky still struggles at times  and  the  bears  are  not feeding  howard the  ball .I think if the Vikings don't  turn the ball over  we show  every one  the bears are who we thought they were and the vikings win this game just don't beat themselves with turn overs
'

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Not me.  I like Sunday night games.  Get them on OTA TV (Stupid Fox won't broadcast OTA here anymore) so even if the game has good coverage, I still have to find other routes to view the games if they are on fox. 

Plus Sunday night is better than 10 Sunday morning.  So many complaints about going to 8 am church.  Then middle of the day is all used up.
I get up early in the morning so I hate having to decide between being tired the next day or going to be at 10 and missing the end of the game... aslo I like to have a few coctails during the game and noon games allow a lot more refresh time than the night games.

Ugh....I know this is good for the Vikings, but my God I hate Sunday night games...even more than Monday night games. 

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I get up early in the morning so I hate having to decide between being tired the next day or going to be at 10 and missing the end of the game... aslo I like to have a few coctails during the game and noon games allow a lot more refresh time than the night games.
Oh for me there is no deciding. I get up real early every morning.  I'm gonna be tired the next day.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Oh for me there is no deciding. I get up real early every morning.  I'm gonna be tired the next day.
Yep, me too. I'm up between 5:00 - 5:30 am every morning. Coffee and surfing the Net. Workout at 7:00 am. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

for the Vikes yes... the rest of the games... nope,  unless its Chiefs vs Raiders/Broncos then probably.

@suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

for the Vikes yes... the rest of the games... nope,  unless its Chiefs vs Raiders/Broncos then probably.
I hear you. I started last nights game. Wanted to watch the Packers go down. Got tired and the game stayed close. Thought the peckers are going to pull this off. I'm not watching. I was very pleased this morning. Vikes I'm staying up for.