Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameis benched
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Dirk Koetter is dead man walking. It's sad because they fired Lovie and picked Dirk because they believed him to be the one who would guide Jameis to stardom. Dirk and Jameis's relationship got strained this season by what I'm sure Dirk viewed as a betrayal. Jameis insisted their was nothing to the Uber story. Lied about it right up to the point his lies unraveled. Dirk took his back then looked the fool.
Sadly Dirk only fooled himself. I mean what's so unbelievable about Jameis's claim he wasn't even in the car because I have a rock solid witness. The same witness ironically who claimed he never raped the girl at FSU. Poor Jameis caught in a lie that cost him 3 games. Now his play and actions cost him and his coach their jobs.
That's on Dirk, he got burned. It sucks but that's life. As far as poor Jameis is concerned, screw that, he has been allowed to get away with things for a long time now. Jameis doesn't care about anyone but himself and he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself.
Just to be clear. The poor Jameis thing was sarcasm.
I think he's a punk. He's spinning lies and now acting like the perfect family man with baby and the mother who's title is still girlfriend by the way not wife. That's the title family men give the mother of their children.  Full press sell that he's a new man and that was in the past.
I don't buy he's matured or changed. 

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Dirk Koetter is dead man walking. It's sad because they fired Lovie and picked Dirk because they believed him to be the one who would guide Jameis to stardom. Dirk and Jameis's relationship got strained this season by what I'm sure Dirk viewed as a betrayal. Jameis insisted their was nothing to the Uber story. Lied about it right up to the point his lies unraveled. Dirk took his back then looked the fool.
Sadly Dirk only fooled himself. I mean what's so unbelievable about Jameis's claim he wasn't even in the car because I have a rock solid witness. The same witness ironically who claimed he never raped the girl at FSU. Poor Jameis caught in a lie that cost him 3 games. Now his play and actions cost him and his coach their jobs.
That's on Dirk, he got burned. It sucks but that's life. As far as poor Jameis is concerned, screw that, he has been allowed to get away with things for a long time now. Jameis doesn't care about anyone but himself and he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself.
I think he's a punk. He's spinning lies and now acting like the perfect family man with baby and the mother who's title is still girlfriend by the way not wife. That's the title family men give the mother of their children.  Full press sell that he's a new man and that was in the past.
Oops. I missed the sarcasm, I must have still been stuck in the muck of last night's game lol. To each their own on marriage, some choose it and others don't. Regardless, Jameis has some issues to put it mildly. He needs to get his head out but he would have to want to change in order to do that. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Oops. I missed the sarcasm, I must have still been stuck in the muck of last night's game lol. To each their own on marriage, some choose it and others don't. Regardless, Jameis has some issues to put it mildly. He needs to get his head out but he would have to want to change in order to do that. 
You are right. How him and his  lady choose to live is their choice. I guess I'm not very fashionable. I have only one kind of fashion...old.
It's just that all off season that was his media push about the Uber thing. "That was almost 2 years ago". "I'm a different man now I got a family".  However the whole time he kept lieing. To not comment would have been more respectful. That didn't show me change.
This gets long here sorry.
The real problem is I just never got past that incident at FSU and how badly the cops up there botched the investigation by not taking it seriously and letting the campus police and school cover it up. They chose a NCAA championship run over justice. This was both the school and the local authorities. This story  would have never even broke if a local news paper reporter didn't start poking around. Asking all the questions the cops should have. Then exposed how badly botched, accidentally of course...wink wink the investigation was. They won the National Championship and Jameis was the Heisman. Congrats I guess.
Then when the DA held that press conference to say not enough evidence to bring to court. Well imagine that...then started making jokes and enjoying the moment. I F***ing hurt in my stomach. That was more a FSU pep rally then anything.
She got some justice when she sued both Jameis and FSU and won a settlement. 

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
You are right. How him and his  lady choose to live is their choice. I guess I'm not very fashionable. I have only one kind of fashion...old.
It's just that all off season that was his media push about the Uber thing. "That was almost 2 years ago". "I'm a different man now I got a family".  However the whole time he kept lieing. To not comment would have been more respectful. That didn't show me change.
This gets long here sorry.
The real problem is I just never got past that incident at FSU and how badly the cops up there botched the investigation by not taking it seriously and letting the campus police and school cover it up. They chose a NCAA championship run over justice. This was both the school and the local authorities. This story  would have never even broke if a local news paper reporter didn't start poking around. Asking all the questions the cops should have. Then exposed how badly botched, accidentally of course...wink wink the investigation was. They won the National Championship and Jameis was the Heisman. Congrats I guess.
Then when the DA held that press conference to say not enough evidence to bring to court. Well imagine that...then started making jokes and enjoying the moment. I F***ing hurt in my stomach. That was more a FSU pep rally then anything.
She got some justice when she sued both Jameis and FSU and won a settlement. 
Understood. I totally agree on how things were handled at FSU and through the legal system. It reinforced a horrible message for victims and continues to allow abuses of power.