Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes likely out for the year
=)  ASS

Fuck off asshole. Onto the ignore list i guess. Seriously fuck you. And your wife. And your mother and brother too. 

Whats it gonna take to stop this kind if bullshit?

LMAO...your an asshole.  But it did take some thinking and warp sense of humor to come up with that.

Now that was funny, scared me for a moment but damn funny.  B)

DAMN I had almost given up on the season.

Quote: @NoGoingBack said:
Fuck off asshole. Onto the ignore list i guess. Seriously fuck you. And your wife. And your mother and brother too. 

Relax. 
So the Sticky pulled your chain.  No reason to get all bent and go off about his family.

Fuck scared the ship right out a me jerk

Dark humor to be sure... but hardly worth this kind of response.  It was immediately obvious upon opening the post that this was a "joke".  Seems like the kind of thing that "buddies" do to one another, which is why Sticky did it here.  Hopefully we can all recognize the intention and "be OK" with it.  I freaked out when I saw it, too... but when I saw it was a joke, I was able to laugh it off.  Hopefully you'll be able to do the same (not that I would presume to tell anyone how to feel).

A little bit of "Over-kill"...

[Image: gsmag2ro9r8o.gif]
hook, line, & sinker... Sticky!