Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you want to see our chances for making the playoffs...
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@suncoastvike said:
@MaroonBells said:
We saw glimpses of who this team really is last week. Hopefully, we'll see more and more. I have little doubt we'll make the playoffs, but I don't like the Rams. Not one bit.

But before we hand them the NFCC, let's remember that they've beaten the Raiders, the Cardinals and the Chargers. Then barely beat the Vikings and Seahawks. In the next 6 weeks, they get Denver in Denver, Packers, Saints, Hawks again and KC. Hopefully, we can pull even with them over that stretch. 
I was kinda down immediately after the Rams game. Then chatted with fans looked at the box score. After a couple days I thought we could of beat those guys. Had the ref not blow Adam down he scores a TD there. We played them hard. Got a few back calls and ended up losing but within one score. We might just be able if we do get a chance.  I'm with you. The thing that scares me is the league seems to be favoring them. You know what I mean. Wanting them to be successful a little more then others. They finally got their long awaited market back. They really need fans to not tune out this time. Almost like the time they willed the Saints to a title once. My paranoia maybe. They wouldn't fix games.
Yes, we could've easily beaten the Rams with a call here and there. However, my gut feeling during that game was that they were the better team and that we were keeping pace via a few big plays here and there. In other words, that could've easily been a 38 to 21 game, too. I hate to say that, but it's what I felt. On the other side of the coin, I felt the opposite about the Eagles game--that WE were the better team and the Eagles were the ones chasing. For what it's worth. 
I hear you. I was a little surprised at how easy the Eagles game was. Till they let off and made it not so easy...on my heart.
They need to learn to put teams away when up 20-3.