Pass deflections: 19
Forced fumbles: 13
Fumble recoveries: 8
Defensive touchdowns: 1
and Wynn's stats?

pulling up a blank on the wiki.

Wynn = No games / No stats

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
No he didn't. He hasn't been contacted. As far as what has gone down between Brian and Rick. No a thing that Brian knows of. Never had words or anything. It's all on Rick. For those wondering if it's personal, ask Ricky. 
If this doesn't convince you then nothing will.
Well this is unfortunate to hear. I wonder if Rick just feels like a coward going back on his word and then coming back and trying to get B-Rob back so he avoided it. But then again I feel like Zimmer should have a pretty good influence on this decision in the middle of the season. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
keeping the defense young 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
I was asking for a friend....

Kinda figured he was sushi.

Think we’ll actually sign one, or just trying to light a fire under some arses? 

Quote: Zzzz@"96POPS" said:
No he didn't. He hasn't been contacted. As far as what has gone down between Brian and Rick. No a thing that Brian knows of. Never had words or anything. It's all on Rick. For those wondering if it's personal, ask Ricky. 
If this doesn't convince you then nothing will.
Thanks for clarifying Pops.  I was obviously just wondering about the possibility.  Seems odd they wouldn't reach out to him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH RS? Is he so embarrassed that he acted prematurly and and now can bring himself to say I made a mistake?  Look, Rick, you DID make a mistake—but also the situation has changed drastically. with no Griffin.  We need Brian’s experience out there getting teammates lined up properly. Right now it looks like a Chinese fire drill out there.  Defensive panic on almost every play.  Get BRob in there to settle them down.  C’mon man.

What he^^^^^ said

By the way, the next time someone has a chance to "ask the Vikings a question" whether it is through PA or Wobby... or some other medium... PLEASE ask this question.  I want to know why BRob is sitting at home when we need defensive help.