Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least we've never done anything THIS stupid....."Ram it"

At least this has a little "Earth, Wind and Fire" style to it.

still sucks ass, just not as hard as "Ram It"

They had some of the old 'timer Rams standing there while that video played....I think expecting them to "do a few moves".....they panned across these old players and they got to Eric Dickerson and he just shook his head...."Nah....ain't gonna happen"

(He was probably waiting for more money from Indianapolis)

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Yeah I've seen the "super Chargers" before.

Ahhhh...the '80's
This is what cocaine can do kids
Partying 80s style
Ah yes; the early decade will forever not be remembered as my blurry...eer glory years. 

I think the dumbest thing we ever have done like this is that damn "Barney.....Vikadontis Rex" Dinosaur looking thing with tennis shoes for the kids....

anyone remember that thing?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I think the dumbest thing we ever have done like this is that damn "Barney.....Vikadontis Rex" Dinosaur looking thing with tennis shoes for the kids....

anyone remember that thing?
I was a kid then, so naturally, I thought he was BOSS until I was like 10.

also... nothing here has ever entertained my wife quite like that video just did. 

Jim Rome plays that Ram It song as a music bed sometimes while he's talking about the Rams because of how terrible it is. Usually it plays for about 6 seconds before they shut it off, probably because everyone would change the station.
Never knew it was 5+ minutes long... wow. I made it 30 seconds in and cut it.

Omfg! That was hilarious. You owe me $20 lol. It reminded me of this.

[Image: pnDVP.gif][Image: gay_dance.gif]

Well at least it's not that ridiculous prince song 

Ahhhh....such innocence in the 80s....just a bunch of big burly men Rammin' it, complete with a token saxophone Big Grin Big Grin 
This was seriously hilarious VG!!!! I kept looking for Mr. Rodgers somewhere in the group Wink