Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's keep a tally of the officiating...
Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Calling the length down was a horrible call 
Calling Adam down was a horrible call stupid auto correct on phone

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Yep, those are bad calls, but I don't think the refs are controlling this game.  Goff has all day to throw, and is sticking it to the Vikes.

Our 84 million $$ guy needs to do the same.
Our 84 million dollar guy had 422 yards passing and 3 TDs and 0 interceptions with shoddy blocking. He was also the leading rusher with 28 yards. His QB rating was 135. So perhaps is the offensive line the problem when it comes to the offense? But overall the defense was pathetic. On every aspect Run and pass. 

This game was won by the Rams by inches, but forced that way by bad officiating.

All the paid guys on the Dline need to step up. That defense looks like a terrible investment.

I can't wait to hear their explanation for picking up the block in the back flag.

Bad calls but Goff had all day to throw. All day. Can't allow a road opponent 38 points and think you are going to win.

Quote: @Scoog said:
I can't wait to hear their explanation for picking up the block in the back flag.
no kidding. its one thing to not throw the flag. its another to pick up an obvious one

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:
Yep, those are bad calls, but I don't think the refs are controlling this game.  Goff has all day to throw, and is sticking it to the Vikes.

Our 84 million $$ guy needs to do the same.
Our defense needs to wake the hell up. 
...along with the run game.  Consistently getting 1-2 yards is providing no threat or balance.  And then there's a game like last night, where the the defensive linemen are in the backfield with the QB and RB observing, and probably providing tips, on the quality of the hand offs.  

Not sure how the flag dropped for block in the back could have been picked up.  It was unreal.  When they were showing it on replay you saw the ref dropping the flag while looking at the block....  so they couldn't say that the flag was dropped for some other reason.  Once again.  Unreal. 

I am quickly losing interest in the NFL and its not because the Vikings are playing poorly.   This type of football where refs can decide the outcome with poor officiating and limiting defenses is just not fun to watch.  No longer is it defense that wins championships it's refs and big play offense.