Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Picking On Barr
fake punt

Rams playing to win. 

wow

Quote: @"LabGeek" said:
Agree with Ralphie on the d-line needing to make some noise.

And right on cue there goes Hunter... Lol!
We say it here and it comes out there! Wink

Theilin is PISSED.  MEDICAL CHECK takes our best WR off field. 

home cooking

punt. LA only had nine on field

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Theilin is PISSED.  MEDICAL CHECK takes our best WR off field. 

home cooking
That was absolutely bogus. The refs watched Diggs get his helmet taken off. 

Quote: @"purpleloki" said:
Two TD's from mismatches on Barr...
Barr is not a real good football player. The woods TD i blame him zero, but he is supposed to win vs Gurley and Cupp crossing his face 3 yards deep should be on his ASS and not running a deep route

Barr is SOFT.  What makes it worse is watching Donald go off on us without even coming to camp.  he is a monster.   i really like Speilman but he effed that pick up

you can thank taking Barr to Leslie when he took Floyd over Ogletree.  take Ogletree, you need a DT the next year, meaning Zim gets his inside pass rusher in Donald. fuck

Quote: @"purpleloki" said:
Two TD's from mismatches on Barr...
Surprise suprise Barr can't cover a WR. Also Barr is a little over-rated!

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
you can thank taking Barr to Leslie when he took Floyd over Ogletree.  take Ogletree, you need a DT the next year, meaning Zim gets his inside pass rusher in Donald. fuck
Damn that hurts. But in fairness. Floyd truly was a steal there. And he would have been a very good player if he didn't get hurt.

At least we didn't extend Barr Sad    

I think he is in the witness protection program and no one knows where he is at any given play.  

All kidding aside, the first TD where he was chasing looked like Alexander played zone instead of ran with the WR in the slot so not Barr's fault.  On the other plays I have no clue if having a LB on a WR was by design or other blown corner plays that made Barr look bad.  Even if none of those TD's were on Barr where the hell has he shown up at all so far this season???

Then again who has shown up on defense?  This is a real shit-show.

So after my little rant.... if we can somehow beat the Eagles in Philly and go to 2-2-1 then we are heading in a good direction and the ship might be righted.