Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Were We, Laquon
Quote: @HappyViking said:
@purplefaithful said:
I still have some hope that he might get some chemistry with KC...
Me too.  Lots of focus on the drop, which was a crappy/wobbly pass anyway.  The other "drop" he was getting interfered with by Sherman the entire route.

To me he looks better, but I guess we'll see.
C'mon.  You can't be serious.  Hit him right in the hands!

Give him 2 or 3 games and then assess if he's cutting bait or fishing

He was a good college player but might be in the deep end as an nfler.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@HappyViking said:
@purplefaithful said:
Me too.  Lots of focus on the drop, which was a crappy/wobbly pass anyway.  The other "drop" he was getting interfered with by Sherman the entire route.

Yeah, a crappy, wobbly pass that did hit him in the hands.  Treadwell would've been tackled about 5 yards short of the 1st anyway.  Catch or not, that play wasn't going to be a game changer.

@Purplewhizz said:
@HappyViking said:
@purplefaithful said:

Yeah, a crappy, wobbly pass that did hit him in the hands.  Treadwell would've been tackled about 5 yards short of the 1st anyway.  Catch or not, that play wasn't going to be a game changer.
But it appears he was in the wrong place and interfered with a pass intended for Rudolph - who did have a good chance to make a 1st down.

Personally getting really tired of waiting for the Treadwell break-out.  We're in year three, if it doesn't happen soon it ain't gonna happen.

@Purplewhizz said:
@HappyViking said:
@purplefaithful said:

No, but this one definitely was!

His ass needs to be on the bench or cut.

Killed one drive with a terrible drop, and gave up a game-killing turnover with another.

Who wants to keep defending his sorry ass?

Fuck Treadwell

Ugh just ugh. Disgusting.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Killed one drive with a terrible drop, and gave up a game-killing turnover with another.

Who wants to keep defending his sorry ass?
And it looks like he just ran the wrong route on 2nd down in OT for an incompletion.

And just dropped one the next play on 3rd down that would have gotten us a closer FG attempt.

Why he was still in the F-ing game at that point is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!