Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim on Rodgers Availability...
Lol luv it

......61-16 at home. Won't be easy if he plays.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Image: o6icd1jw6opy.jpeg]

ah yes Aaron, Sticky is a believer too...!  Wink 

Dunno, 61-16 sounds sorta easy...

Minnesota has had the upper hand of late, winning four of the past five meetings. That includes two wins at U.S. Bank Stadium, where the teams will meet in Week 12. And a pair of victories at Lambeau Field.

Normally I would say this could be bulletin board material but in this case the rest of the Packers are probably thinking deep down "yup, you got it right, he thinks he walks on water".

Won't be easy if he's healthy, but he's not. Meaning he's not getting his full prep in and his mobility will be severely limited. The more I think about it the more I think they'd be foolish for trotting him out there. 

I will be disappointed if the Vikings lose, there is that much of a talent gap between the two teams. The Vikings should win if they are the team we think they are.

Quote: @kmillard said:
I will be disappointed if the Vikings lose, there is that much of a talent gap between the two teams. The Vikings should win if they are the team we think they are.
Or if these coaches are who we've made them out to be. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Won't be easy if he's healthy, but he's not. Meaning he's not getting his full prep in and his mobility will be severely limited. The more I think about it the more I think they'd be foolish for trotting him out there. 
I don't even think Rodgers has any injury.  His knee was pinned under him and it scared him and it is probably sore but he was 95% for the second half and 100% by the end of the game.  That one long TD pass he put all the pressure on the leg with no problem.  Of course he would limp every once in a while for the drama queen he is!

Their is zero chance he doesn't start and play well.  

Of course we haven't heard any details on the supposed injury and it is now Thursday.  The reason for that is that he is not injured.  Here is a quote from McCarthy yesterday:

"We do have some information and no decision has been made. We're still collecting all the information," said McCarthy, who added he did not think it would take the whole week to determine Rodgers' availability.
He did allow for a new morsel of information about the two-time NFL MVP. It was a short turnaround for everyone on the team after an emotional late-night victory.
"I don't think anybody's feeling great right now ... But yeah (Rodgers) is sore. He's walking around in a pair of shorts and tennis shoes and socks if that helps you with your story," McCarthy joked. "I mean I don't know what else to tell you."