Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Watching Season 2 Of Ozark?
Thanks I'll look for it. I've heard of Longmire. Someone else told me to check it out. That's like a sheriff show right. I like that. I tired House of cards. Couldn't get into it and now to many seasons went by but thanks. 
I like sci-fi too. Or anything based on historical periods.

Yep longmire is loosely  a wyoming based show.  It's a pretty good show but a real stretch to think all that shit could happen in one little area.  Of course the little area is pretty much the entire state if you actually know the state.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:

I like sci-fi too.
I haven't recommended this to anybody before, but I really enjoyed The Rain on Netflix.  Even though it's original language is Danish and I turned on the English dub (rather than reading subtitles) that didn't keep me from liking it.  It's only eight episodes and Netflix did renew it for another season.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Yep longmire is loosely  a wyoming based show.  It's a pretty good show but a real stretch to think all that shit could happen in one little area.  Of course the little area is pretty much the entire state if you actually know the state.
I loved that show until A&E stupidly cancelled it and then Netflix picked it up for a few more seasons... I dont have Netflix... oh well

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@suncoastvike said:

I like sci-fi too.
I haven't recommended this to anybody before, but I really enjoyed The Rain on Netflix.  Even though it's original language is Danish and I turned on the English dub (rather than reading subtitles) that didn't keep me from liking it.  It's only eight episodes and Netflix did renew it for another season.
I use showbox and they didn't have it yet. Maybe when it gets into it's 2nd season it will. Looked it up. Does sound interesting.

Like I said I'm into sci-fi. Two I like are Altered Carbon and The Frankenstein Chronicles. That one satisfies two genres. Sci-fi and historical period.  I know alot of people hate Sci-fi. Just throwing it out there. I did like Ozark I'm watching 2 of 1 tonight. 

That's funny.  That's what I thought too.  The crime rate is awfully high.

I binged the 1st season 2 times since last year. I think it was Thursday last week I saw a commercial on network tv stating the new season was out...almost watched the whole thing already.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Well wyoming has the 5th highest psychopath per capita rate in the country.

@Purplewhizz said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Well wyoming has the 5th highest psychopath per capita rate in the country.
Nobody remembers 5th. Who finished 1st?