Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We look like crap tonight
Quote: @HappyViking said:
Missed the first half, but Siemien looks horrible.  Case is a major upgrade for Denver. Cousins better stay healthy. 
He was hot garbage and getting booed. 

Where has Rudy been.  I don't remember his name being mentioned but once in the last game.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Missed the first half, but Siemien looks horrible.  Case is a major upgrade for Denver. Cousins better stay healthy. 
I was just thinking the same thing.  Offense looks much better since Sloter has come in.

Nice throw by Sloter to Boone on 3rd down to get 1st and goal at the 5.
Boone rush down to 1 yard line.
Sloter throw to Wieneke for a TD.
Carlson a little too close for comfort on the extra point.  Sigh...

Sloter is pumped; I like this guy and his attitude.  Looks much, much better than what I have seen out of Siemien.

By the way, Iloka tipped the ball and caused the INT that gave Sloter the ball at Seattle’s 33.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@HappyViking said:
I was just thinking the same thing.  Offense looks much better since Sloter has come in.

Sloter is pumped; I like this guy and his attitude.  Looks much, much better than what I have seen out of Siemien.

In fairness to Siemien (and maybe a little with Cousins) the SeaHawks were out to blitz tonight and the our offensive line didn't give them much time.  Siemien didn't seem to either have any deep routes to throw to or didn't have the time.

Maybe this year, it'll only be a pre-season game that the Special Teams cost us.  Remind me again why Priefer still has a job here.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
@SFVikingFan said:
@HappyViking said:

In fairness to Siemien (and maybe a little with Cousins) the SeaHawks were out to blitz tonight and the our offensive line didn't give them much time.  Siemien didn't seem to either have any deep routes to throw to or didn't have the time.
Yeah but do you think they completely changed their playcalling as soon as Sloter came in?

pfff. bebee is nearly a super hero. hes going to cover up any misgivings we might have on OL. 

Sloter definitely has the arm to make any throw.  Hope he can pull off the comeback.  Inside the 20 now with just over a minute left.

Brutal blindside sack.  Fucking offensive line.

Incredible TD throw on the run on the next play to Beebe in the endzone!  BOOM!!!

Beebe is really fighting to make this team, had a big punt return to set up this drive as well.