Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Pranks
not my prank but a guy at the resturant parked his truck in the parking lot prior to going up north for a fishing trip. 

they pit a for sale sign on the truck with a really low price and his cell phone. 

this was the very begining of cell phones when they didnt work up north and you had to listen to the entire message to delete it. i guess it took forever to get through all the messages and he had a bunch of overage that month...prior to everyone having unlimited voice. 

An older lady at work is the spooky type, so there are a few that take turns scaring her.  She is good natured about it and tries to get us back but is less successful.

So one day I am pushing a noisy man lift through the area and I see her duck behind a stack of boxes I am going to go by.  So I stopped pushing and walked around behind her and scared the daylights out of her.  Not sure how she didn't figure it out when I stopped pushing, but I got her good while she was crouching in wait for me. 

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
During my senior year in high school a lot of us had “study period” for first class in the lunchroom.  Every morning you would walk in and the chairs would be stacked on top of the tables(bottom one set ontop of the table with the legs down and then another stacked on top of it... seat to seat with it’s legs up in the air.  Every day one of my classmates(kinda friend) would come into the room and start talking to the teacher(sucking up) and he would continue to do while he picked his seat, closest to the teacher, while the rest of us senoirs sat away. The tables ran horizontal to the teachers desk and they were in rows of about 50 feet.  Anyway I noticed that this guy never paid attention to chairs when he took them down as he was too busy sucking up to the teacher, his assistant football coach,during the season.  So during the last week of class I got there early one morning and tied some 4# fishing string to the chair he would take down first and then intertwined it thru the rest of the chairs on top of “his” table.  I then went to my seat and waited.  The room slowly filled up with the regulars, the teacher and then finally my classmate came in towards the end.  He started his normal routine of talking to the teacher and went up to his desk instead of going to his seat...  I had to run interference with another kid(Freshman, if I remember correctly) that sat in the same table as my buddy but at the opposite end.  He almost sprung my trap.  Finally my classmate walks over to his spot, still talking to the teacher/coach, and he takes down the chair without looking.... and, it began.    The noise was awesome as about 30 orange plastic with metal leg chairs came crashing down in a domino effect.  The teacher/coach yelled something about “what are you doing?”.   My friend had the best deer in headlights look I’ve seen.  Watching the chairs go down, looking back at the teacher with his mouth open... too dumbfounded for words....     The room cracked up.  
That had to be a great moment watching them cascade down.