Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Record.... Off Season Version
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Man, the Rams on a short week at their place...That reeks L to me...Seattle on MNF will be a tough out, but we'll get that done...
Seattle at home is always tough. And they drafted Penny, so he'll be one to watch. But that team is a shell of what it once was. 

We better not lose to the Seahawks, they will be a shell of their former team this year.  By the time that game rolls around, the "12th Man" will mostly be off the bandwagon and the stadium won't be as loud.  Plus, there will be many Vikes fans there as usual.  Smile 

15-1 only loss is to NE only cuz it is in their house.   But, we will stomp their asses in the Super Bowl.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
We always have those people that make claims about shit they predicted... Lets start putting our bull shit in one place.

How are the Vikes going to do this year?

1 SUNDAY SEPT. 9 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS --- W
2 SUNDAY SEPT. 16 AT GREEN BAY PACKERS --- L
3 SUNDAY SEPT. 23 BUFFALO BILLS  --- W
4 THURSDAY SEPT. 27 AT LOS ANGELES RAMS --- L
5 SUNDAY OCT. 7 AT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES  --- L
6 SUNDAY OCT. 14 ARIZONA CARDINALS  --- W
7 SUNDAY OCT. 21 AT NEW YORK JETS  --- W 
8 SUNDAY OCT. 28 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -- W
9 SUNDAY NOV. 4 DETROIT LIONS --- W
10 SUNDAY NOV. 11 BYE

11 SUNDAY NOV. 18 AT CHICAGO BEARS --- L
12 SUNDAY NOV. 25 GREEN BAY PACKERS --- W
13 SUNDAY DEC. 2 AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS --- L
14 MONDAY DEC. 10 AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS --- W
15 SUNDAY DEC. 16 MIAMI DOLPHINS --- W
16 SUNDAY DEC. 23 AT DETROIT LIONS --- L
17 SUNDAY DEC. 30 CHICAGO BEARS --- W

There I am,  on the record at 12-4 for now.  Let see how camp turns out and what we are taking into the season and do this again.
Should be fun. This would leave them at 10-6 and likely in a WC spot. Big split between home (8-0)/away (2-8) but the road slate is brutal and the defense should continue to be dominant at home if they can stay healthy. 

I am concerned about a few if these games against teams that are notorious for those questionable shots they take on the opposition.   It will be hard fought games all through the schedule. 

if we get to 10-6 ill be estatic!!!

I'm optimistic. 11-5. But got to stay healthy. That's always a plus.

I just want to beat Detroit at home for once...Wink

Seriously though, what FSU laid out is so plausible it made me chuckle. That Rams game is tough, @ GB tough, @ Chi will not be easy, Saints @ home, @ Seattle, @ Philly. 

Brutal...But then again MN is going to be a very tough out for each and every one of em too. 

I just keep thinking to last season. After starting 2-2 and looking like a team that would struggle to be .500 again. Well they win all but 1 to finish the season. If they can be that team again. Minus the NFCC melt down. Why should we be worried about how tough our opponents are. I don't sense any kind of hangover from what I've heard. In fact seems like only the fans bring up that melt down. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Man, the Rams on a short week at their place...That reeks L to me...Seattle on MNF will be a tough out, but we'll get that done...
Agree.

Think we start 2-2.
I don't think Seattle will be as tough as years past, there's been turnaround there, so we take them.
Drop to Eagles
I think we kick the shit outta NO.  We WONT let them into the game again.
Split with the Puke
drop another along the way probably a (trap game)

11-5 or 12-4