Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Game Tix; On Sale 7/24
I hope I can get some for the Vikings @ Steelers.

In an email from the Vikings Today:

An extremely limited number of single game tickets will go on sale Thursday, July 27 at 10:00 a.m. CST . Tickets will be available online only via Ticketmaster by visiting ticketmaster.com  There will be no box office or Ticketmaster outlet sales. Tickets purchased will be accessible through the Vikings Mobile app only.

Has the group decided that the Tampa game is the one for this years get together?  Just curious.  Was thinking of taking this Thursday off from work  to get tickets I want. 

Thanks

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
Has the group decided that the Tampa game is the one for this years get together?  Just curious.  Was thinking of taking this Thursday off from work  to get tickets I want. 

Thanks
I think we were leaning that way but nothing has been decided yet.  I am betting that those scalpers will clog the phone lines and gobble up any available tickets.

The Ticket Bots won today,did any one get tickets?  Tried for awhile and then switched over to getting Garth Brooks tickets.  I was able to make that happen but no Vikings tickets.