Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Value Picks of the 2018 NFL Draft...
Quote: @Poiple said:
you need actual points to win a game.
wow you are pissy lately.   are you sure you are still a fan of this team or did losing your favorite player sour your position on the Vikings for life?

Pretty darn good is always nice.  #1 Defense is really nice.

I dont want nice.  I want a Superbowl while I am still alive.  We have a different perspective.

What if I said, teams with a top 10 defense won the Super Bowl 7 out of the last 10 years
What if I said teams with a top 10 offense won the Super Bowl in 8 out of the last 10 years
What if I said a team with a top 10 offense AND a top 10 defense won the Super Bowl in 5 of the last 10 years?
The Vikings should be one of the most balanced teams in the NFL again this season.  That alone will give them pretty good odds to win a Super Bowl looking at this list.
2017- Eagles with #3 offense and #4 defense
2016- Patriots with #3 offense and #1 defense
2015- Broncos with #19 offense and #4 defense
2014- Patriots with #4 offense and #8 defense
2013- Seahawks with #9 offense and #1 defense
2012- Ravens with #10 offense and #12 defense
2011- Giants with #9 offense and #25 defense
2010- Packers with #10 offense and #2 defense
2009- Saints with #1 offense and #20 defense
2008- Steelers with #20 offense and #1 defense

Quote:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Poiple said:
wow you are pissy lately.   are you sure you are still a fan of this team or did losing your favorite player sour your position on the Vikings for life?

@minny65 said:
The injury to Easton and Elflein getting dinged really showed a weakness on the OL and not just at Guard it showed that Hill is not a very good RT.  He gave up the most pressures in the playoff's in two games and was beaten like a drum vs the Saints and Eagles.  The fact that we shuffled our RT to LG and put our Hill in was our 5 best OL but it backfired.  Now we have better depth with Hill backing up Reiff at LT - where he played much better.  O'Neil, IMO backing up Remmers at RT which was a weakness in the shuffle and we have about 5 players via'ing for the open Guard position.  Guards are much much easier to find, and significantly cheaper to the Cap then any Tackle.

If the 5 or so Guards don't stand out during camp or preseason there is still late cuts and there is usually a Guard or two available unlike any quality Tackle.    Those injuries really showed how threadbare we are on the O line.  We seem to be about as threadbare for recievers.   Those injuries also showed how much more difficult it was for Chase to operate without some blocking.  People seem to be sure that it was Keenum’s fault and thaf it wont happen with Cousins because Keenum isnt a good QB but Cousins is.  I find this thinking silly but maybe we will see this season.  Hey maybe that new CB will help our D score some points this season.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Poiple said:
you are a real piece of work arent you?  Sad little, little man.

Seriously Poiple. Why are you here? You hate everything about this team and point it out in every damn thread.

Are you sure your name isn't Uncle?

Do you mean Kirk Cousins can't put up the same points This year as Case did last year?

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Poiple said:
Do you mean Kirk Cousins can't put up the same points This year as Case did last year?
Kind of the point isnt?  He didnt put up enough points.   Maybe you guys dont get it.  

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Seriously Poiple. Why are you here? You hate everything about this team and point it out in every damn thread.

Are you sure your name isn't Uncle?
What are you talkng about?  Ive been a fan long enough I dont have anytning to prove like a rat like you.  
I have to agree with every draft pick to be a good enough fan to be here by your measurement?   What an ego.  Self centered little internet nuts think anyone who doesnt fall in line with their thinking is a problem.  Dont like what i write then dont read it.  

@Bolstad79 said:
@Poiple said:
Kind of the point isnt?  He didnt put up enough points.   Maybe you guys dont get it.  
I think the Vikings offense with Kirk Cousins will score more points per game than the 2017 offense with Case.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@Poiple said:
@Bolstad79 said:
@Poiple said:
I think the Vikings offense with Kirk Cousins will score more points per game than the 2017 offense with Case.
we all hope so.