Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Kendall Wright Inks With the Vikings
Twitter said he hung around for dinner so there's that.

Looks like the Vikes are really headed down the Wright paths this FA period.  B)

I don't get it, frankly.  Will he be that much better or cheaper than Jarius?

Quote: @SmashmouthD said:
Probably not, but they'll still be Wright

Quote: @SmashmouthD said:
wont that remain to be seen if he hasnt signed yet... or played yet?

it might be a matter of JW getting a deal before the Vikes had gotten to him.   they asked him to take  a cut,  he wanted to test the market,  found a better opportunity for himself in carolina that is guaranteeing him 2 million this year.  IIRC this was the last year of his Minnesota deal and it was going to pay him about 2.6, but it wasnt guranteed and they wanted him to take a pay cut off that amount to play in a #3 or lower position.   In Carolina he will be the slot receiver most likely and will get reunited with Norv who seemed to like to use JW more than he has been used the last 2 years in Minny.  The Vikes needed the cap space to do what they wanted to do and JW gets some security for the year.  

It sucks,   I think they could have used JW better and more often,  but they werent so its best for both parties to part ways IMO.

Wright temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant. 

Wright or wrong...

I don’t like his hands
[Image: vxcahmz1f3di.jpeg]

B/R just posted that he's expected to sign with the Vikings.  So...Wright gone, but Wright on.

Pulls from Bears - Trubisky "go to" guy.

Always nice to take away from a division foe