Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone complaining now?
We still haven't done anything on the OL except probably lost Sirles and Berger.
They better have a good draft.
Happy with the other moves.

Offensive line is the only hole and there are several ways to address that. 

First wait until the initial wave of FA with all these huge contracts are over then grab the best guy out there either a vet or a potential guy.

Secondly and I think this is the way we go is the Draft.  By all accounts this is a very deep draft at guard.  you could even grab two of them in this draft early and late.

Third there will be some veteran Offensive line players cut in the next few months just be patient and wait until after the draft and camp begins there is always guys cut to make room for the rookies.

The beauty of this draft is that we do not have to take any position we can truly grab the best players available.

I'll speak my piece...I'm not convinced Mack Alexander is the guy at Nickel.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@Max said:
yeah, IlovebigTDs is still complaining non-stop. 
he should have been shutdown days ago. i have seen people banned doing far less.
Not here you haven't. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
This has been an A+ off-season.  I don't know what else you could ask for as a fan.

Young, innovative OC.  Check.

Top 10 QB with the potential to play even better.  Check.

Stud 3T to make the DL scary good.  Check.

There aren't any holes on this team.  Maybe RT...

The Vikings have set themselves up to grab the best player available regardless of position in the draft.  Time to keep reloading with good young talent.
I would add:  secure a young back up QB with experience and upside per trade - Check. I pray he doesn't get much playing time. Thought the same with Keenum (not even thinking there would be upside).

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
He had moments, both good and bad, but i think he will be alright. It took Waynes a couple of years, i think Alexander will be the same way.

Quote: @RushmoreVike said:
@kmillard said:
@Max said:
yeah, IlovebigTDs is still complaining non-stop. 
he should have been shutdown days ago. i have seen people banned doing far less.
Not here you haven't. 
Ignore function works very well!  :-)

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
I agree, but I think that can be addressed in the draft, or later in free agency.

I think FA has gone very well.  I'm concerned with WR depth after cutting JW.  Who do we have after Diggs and AT, Tready?  Jarius could play, and made so many plays to extend drive.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I think FA has gone very well.  I'm concerned with WR depth after cutting JW.  Who do we have after Diggs and AT, Tready?  Jarius could play, and made so many plays to extend drive.
i dont like that either. maybe coley steps up in year two. i thought cayleb jones looked like he could play last august. who knows?