Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tyrann Mathieu at the Dinner tonight
I gotta go to bed...I cant take this. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
This feels like the night we got Antoine Winfield, just wish the board was a bit busier.

Time for Kirk to step up and slide the Honey Badger some cold cash under the table......

There are a few different tweeter heads on Twitter claiming Mathieu is the other guy at dinner. I’m not a tweeter head so I have no idea if there’s any truth to it but there seems to be a few rumblings. 

If he’s there I would love to know how we snuck him into town because it surely isn’t being reported by professional sources like Schefter or Rapoport. It’d be the great train robbery of free agency if we got both these guys

^^^^indeed

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@purplefaithful said:
This feels like the night we got Antoine Winfield, just wish the board was a bit busier.
Didnt we land PW and AW the same night? Flew em back at the same time? Maybe I'm not remembering that right...

@Bolstad79 said:
@purplefaithful said:
Didnt we land PW and AW the same night? Flew em back at the same time? Maybe I'm not remembering that right...

Stayed up late playing on the old PT, the one that scrolled.

Hopefully the first class facility pays dividends, this could be a free agent haul like never before for a team on the cusp.....

Isn't Condon Tyrann's agent and a guy the team has a pretty good relationship with?

RS was on the NFL Siriusxm channel this afternoon and mentioned that there were 2 guys visiting tonight.  I know Richardson was 1 but not the other.  Hadn't heard a word on anyone else visiting.  Honey badger would be one of Zims favorites, exactly the type of safety he wants in this defense.

@Bolstad79 said:
@purplefaithful said:

Nah, we signed AW in 2004, PW in 2005.