Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News- Vikings Trading For Siemian
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@prairieghost said:
Why did I have a feeling this was going to happen? I almost said it yesterday...
When I saw he was being shopped for a 6th or 7th, kinda thought the same thing...
Must be a 6th...  B) the Squawks own our 7th.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/26971...th-broncos
On Wednesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reported the Minnesota Vikings were "finalizing a trade" for the fourth-year quarterback. The Broncos will send Siemian and a "late-round" 2018 pick to Minnesota in exchange for a 2019 draft pick from the Vikings, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter

Quote: @Kentis said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@prairieghost said:
Why did I have a feeling this was going to happen? I almost said it yesterday...
When I saw he was being shopped for a 6th or 7th, kinda thought the same thing...
Must be a 6th...  B) the Squawks own our 7th.
Give it a minute Wink

not enough Siemien in the Vikes i guess

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
eh need a backup. guy has over 20 starts. pretty young. and cheap
Thats exactly it - he has a bunch of starts - and his salary is something only $750k. Cheap and has game experience.

Could this be a cap relief move for the Broncos? Not sure what his cap hit is, but since they are also sending us a pick, you have to wonder. 

You never know I guess...under a different coaching staff and John D as his OC why couldn't TS improve? We're all hoping KC will clean up some of his shortcomings and improve with John D as his whisperer.

Schefter reported its Simeon and a late round 2018 pick from Denver for a 2019 pick from the vikes.  Didnt say what round pick

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
not enough Siemien in the Vikes i guess
Jeff Siemon approves this move...