Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford to the Cardinals
Cardinals signed QB Sam Bradford, formerly of the Vikings, to a one-year, $20 million contract.
Another quarterback comes off the board. The deal includes $15 million guaranteed and a $20 million option for 2019. Bradford was probably the best Arizona could have hoped for after seeing Kirk Cousins sign with Minnesota and Case Keenum land in Denver. The former first overall pick turned in a dominant Week 1 performance against New Orleans last year but spent the rest of the season battling injuries. The Cardinals are firmly in rebuilding mode and don't have a ton to work with on offense outside of Larry Fitzgerald and David Johnson, but at least Bradford has a starting job. The one-year deal suggests the Cardinals view Bradford as a bridge to a future franchise quarterback. Look for Arizona to add another signal-caller early in next month's draft.

Teddy is signing with the Jets. All 3 gone out of Minnesota now, lol. Kind of surreal. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Teddy is signing with the Jets. All 3 gone out of Minnesota now, lol. Kind of surreal. 
https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/discus...h-the-jets

Teddy, be sure to dress warm...

nothing but the best for Sam and Teddy. Would have loved it if it was them leading us, but health is a real factor with these two

Best of luck to all our former QB's, thanks for the memories!

Wow, 20 mill for Sam.  Wtg.

Teddy to the Jets is good news also.  I nope they both stay healthy and make the playoffs.

Bradford gets $20 million after playing 1 1/2 games? 

Excuse me while I go bang my knee into something... 

At least Arizona's weather will agree with Sam more than buffalo's weather.

Jimmy Kempski‏ @JimmyKempski 34m34 minutes ago
More
  • Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet
If Sam Bradford sees the entirety of his $20 million contract, he will have earned $134,084,404 over his career. 34 career wins since he entered the league in 2010, and never more than 7 wins in a season.
66 replies 321 retweets 422 likes